TREO 600 FOR SPRINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
Has anyone here ever owned one of these?

This guy wants to sell me one for $40. He says it works, but doesn't have any accessories for it, not even the charger. I can buy a charger, but is it worth it? I mean, I know the phone is worth a lot more according to the Sprint website, but I just wonder if I'll find it as usefull as a normal PDA, or would it just be used as my oversized cell phone in the longrun.

Jul 8, 2003
My dad has one and he loves it...uses it numerous times throughout the day, but basically for working...scheduling appointments, reminders, that kind of thing...yes, he also uses it as a phone but at $40 that's not too bad of a deal at all...if worse comes to worse you could sell it on ebay for $100 easy...

Sep 19, 2003
True, I was thinking about hooking the phone up with all the accessories and then reselling for a grip more too. I'm trying to find the charger for cheap, but so far it's turning out not to be that cheap after all.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
my mom got one of those... they're hard as fuck

i used to have a grey treo that was a piece of shit.... but that was because it used to be my moms phone and she fucked it up before passing it on to me

but gotdamn, $40? those are like $600 brand new.... that shit goes in the "too good to be true" category

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
the 600's retail for about $350 so it's a helluva deal....get it even if u don't plan on usin it and flip it for some extra cash!

The 650's just came out and they're hard as fuck...But I have no use for a PDA

Sep 19, 2003
SOAK::GAME said:
but gotdamn, $40? those are like $600 brand new.... that shit goes in the "too good to be true" category

Yeah, if you met this dude you'd understand. The phone's a little banged up, and it's probably stolen. He told me he bought it and used it to manage his stocks.. but this fool is almost a bum, if it wasn't for his mom letting him live at home for free, he would be one. I have seen him with money once in a while, but I doubt he ever really had this phone in his name. I actually already have the phone right now, but just haven't paid him yet. I'm not paying him till this thing turns on, kuz the batterie's dead right now.

Hey, DJ Mark 7, I know you have some kind of cell phone connects.. Do you know if Sprint tracks stolen phones? Kuz I usually wouldn't worry about it, but this phone's worth a lot more than my other phone I put in service that was "found"... I really don't think this guy could figure out a phone like this.

Sep 19, 2003
Well, I just spent about $25 (ebay is the shit) on accessories for this thing... But kuz it's the end of the week they probably won't arrive till Monday or Tuesday if I'm lucky. I hope this damm thing works kuz I don't need to be spending more money on worthless crap these days... Just ask my lady, even if this thing was only $65 (so far) she'll still bitch about it for the next month and half.