TRENDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
Is it just me or does is SD becoming the Bay's little brother?

niggas need to come up with their own catch frazes and lingos, foreal. That's how most places get on that map, have one common thing about it that everyone does and when it gets to other cities they remember where they first heard it.

Apr 6, 2004
DAGO DOIN' ITS OWN SHIT.THERES A COUPLE FOOLS ACTIN' OUT OF TOWNER THATS FROM HERE BUT DAGO GOT ITS OWN THING.
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT HYPHY OR THIZZ SHIT..BUT I DONT EVER HEAR THAT COME OUT PEOPLES MOUTHS DOWN HERE..

Dec 24, 2003
On the reeeekneee ReeeeeKneeeel....

Dagos always done its own thang. But when it comes to the bay. Shit has always been different and bumpin. And right now the bay comin wit songs that get played in the clubs. I've always been a E-40 fan. And who hasnt said For Chessy and all that E40 slang...To me its a Cali thang. Aint no other area in Cali puttin out music like the bay and havin the support of the people in that area. As far as Thizz and Hyphy. Gang of motherfuckas is fuckin wit the Thizz out here.... aint too many niggas I know fuckin wit blow and gettin all hyphy...I think thats where that word originated...but mothafuckas might say the word and shit....As far as Dagos slang goes....People is on some "Yeah Dat" becasue they be hearin it in songs and shit...People aint gonna know any of our slang unless somebody puts it in a song and people start spreadin it..On the reeeekneee ReeeeeKneeeel....

Jul 15, 2002
Dj JUNK said:
Dagos always done its own thang. But when it comes to the bay. Shit has always been different and bumpin. And right now the bay comin wit songs that get played in the clubs. I've always been a E-40 fan. And who hasnt said For Chessy and all that E40 slang...To me its a Cali thang. Aint no other area in Cali puttin out music like the bay and havin the support of the people in that area. As far as Thizz and Hyphy. Gang of motherfuckas is fuckin wit the Thizz out here.... aint too many niggas I know fuckin wit blow and gettin all hyphy...I think thats where that word originated...but mothafuckas might say the word and shit....As far as Dagos slang goes....People is on some "Yeah Dat" becasue they be hearin it in songs and shit...People aint gonna know any of our slang unless somebody puts it in a song and people start spreadin it..On the reeeekneee ReeeeeKneeeel....

WOW.....this nigga said FOR CHESSY

Dec 25, 2003
Hyphy is kinda like crunk but more stupider than crunk, like gettin excited in a stupid way! Yeah SD is as it always was, always tryin to jump on the bandwagon for sumthin like usually New York or LA... Thats what Ive been noticing outside my hood...

Oct 10, 2004
san diego is hella influenced by bay area music i dont really see nothin wrong with that im from the 707 its nice seeing some of our bay area lifestylez spread to southern cali as far as us beeing the dirty south of the west lol i can kinda feel that too

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
shit we all are americans except 95 % of san diego lol jk i look at like we all use n pimp trhe english language so use it to its fullest as long as its tight i be stealin slang from new zealand bn overseas words n shit anything i can not to recycle rhymes

Aug 18, 2004
yall niggas talkin like its tha whole city and nigga lingo is lingo ive been places and i heard niggas say shit i swore was only in tha town tha bottom dollar is its all cali