Treating A Microphone Like A Crackwhore...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
# 18 I Gets Off-"Ohh Wait A Minute You Know Me Nigga Smoke A Whole Crate Of Spinach/Im OG Nigga OG Like Bobby Johnson/And I Pacc Three Heataz Like Charlie Bronson/You Want Sum Oh You Wont Come You Got Sand In Ya Gastank Ya Shit Wont Run/Im Still Hungry Wheres That Last Steak/Fucc It Cut Out Ya Prostate And Work With That/I Take A OJ Glove Nigga And Jerk It With That/Spitz That'll Cracc Ya Bacc Or Really Hurt Ya Bacc I Got Problems Like C.O.S Dont Deserve The Facts/And The Facts Is I Was The Siccest Amongst The Blacc Kids Sittin In The Corner At 14 And Cracc Lids On The 4-0 Four Years Lata Im Out The Four Door/Dumpin At Ya Afro Soon As Ya Past Go/ Im The Last Mohican I Feed Of Ya Belly Leakin/I Hear What Ya Talkin But I Cant Feel What Ya Speakin/From The Gardens To The Creek N/All The Way From Monday To The Weekend/Get High Get Drunk And Fuck Sumbodys Sweet Lips In The Mouth/Catch These Fuckin Hollow Tips In The Mouth/Its Sacramentos Dirty South Nigga

Best Verse Of The Song.Is This One The First One.And This Verse Also Had The Siccest Beat.

Jun 21, 2003
That song is my favorite.....I am glad that other people are really feelin that song!!!!

@smokedout...........But I be hella feelin that second beat to though!!! Its Sicc too!!

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Yea that first verse is savage, but after the beat gets twerked for the second half, its homicide. Shit be havin my subs rumpin' like a earthquake

Sep 17, 2002
you kno that song, tha one that goes "thats tha way, uh-huh uh-huh, i like it, uh-huh uh-huh" ...for some reason tha 2nd beat kinda reminds me a tha beat ta that (am i juss trippen or am i rite?)...and it sounds kinda like 24 deep too...KINDA...if you aren't listening klosely