TREAL TV 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2006
alright so last nite i sit down on my bed and fire up a rope and pop in treal tv 2 for the first time. im not complaining..but was anyone else not satisfied with the final product? thizz pushed it back like 96 times and i was expecting some better footage. its more like thizz nation tv, not treal (mac dre) tv. there is barly any footage of Dre i havnt seen. and if its new footage, its just extended footage of scenes i have already seen. THERE HAS GOT TO BE A TREAL 3 coming out...i KNOW they must have way more footage of the cuddie before his passing...guess we gotta be patient...what yall think??

May 9, 2006
its probably is pointless and i know its old but im not a "siccness OG" like most yall so the ones who dont have anything better to do, let me know what you thought. if you dont give a fuck, keep movin

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
i think its stupid to expect hella mac dre footage from treal tv 2 or even 3 for that matter

dre passed in 04

they were filiming for treal 2 all the way up until like a few months ago

dre is gone

if u were late on mac dre

sorry too bad u missed it

get used to the thizz nation cuz thats what we are left with

i think thizz got a tight ass roster fools need 2 get used to it or move on .

Jun 6, 2006
Premo said:
i think its stupid to expect hella mac dre footage from treal tv 2 or even 3 for that matter

dre passed in 04

dre is gone

AMEN!!!

May 9, 2006
Premo said:

dre passed in 04

dre is gone

look kid... im not late on mac dre...been on him before the word hyphee was introduced...treal #1 came out like mid 2003 right? isnt that a whole year and a half of time they were filming before he died? its just seemed as if they woulda had more footage...it SEEMED..i aint complaining im just discussing...and introducing the possibility of a treal 3, even if it only got 5 minutes of unseen footage it would be worth it to me...but hey time will tell right...shit....erry time i say some shit on here these lil hoe cakes got somethin smart to say