treal tv 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
SAME QUESTION I HAD.......

I ALSO WANNA KNOW WHEN "JUDGE DRE MATHIS" Iz GONNA DROP......

N-E INFO ????

- GEEzUz

Feb 2, 2005
K.C. assasin u from the side? Who's u'r peoples? They was still filmin treal tv 2 at the wake for Dre from what i've been told, so it should be comin out soon I would imagine.Man they can drop a Seaside nigga off anywhere in the world, and like cream we gonna rise to the top, hollar at u'r boy!

SELFMADE/G-CREW WHAT IT DO!!!!
FREE C-DELL

Nov 2, 2003
Yeah whats up homie yeah I was born in the Side my dad stays on Luxton,my family is the Robinson's Richard,Charles Shawanda my dad is Cornelius "Kanee".You probably know me this is Donielle I went to King Middle school with Rashawn and Tony and all my other niggas.Keep me posted on when it comes out you can send me a copy of it before it comes out down here you feel me.But I always got Seaside in thats where I was born the Bay Area I'm out cuddie get at me.

Nov 2, 2003
[Yeah whats up homie yeah I was born in the Side my dad stays on Luxton,my family is the Robinson's Richard,Charles Shawanda my dad is Cornelius "Kanee".You probably know me this is Donielle I went to King Middle school with Rashawn and Tony and all my other niggas.Keep me posted on when it comes out you can send me a copy of it before it comes out down here you feel me.But I always got Seaside in thats where I was born the Bay Area I'm out cuddie get at me.

Feb 5, 2005
porkchopubeezy said:
check thizzworld.net froum but they a tough crowd they get intense when u ask questions
INDEED VILL'N...

ITz LIKE FRESH MEAT N FRONTA VULTUREz OVA DERE.....

REGARDLESS... I'LL B PATIENT AN WAIT TIL DA DVD DROPz....

IONNO MUCH ABOUT DA JUDGE DRE MATHIS ALBUM, BUT DRE SPOKE ON IT HERE :

http://moneyhungryent.com/mac-dre.mov

AN I HOPE IT GETz RELEASE'D.....

- GEEzUz

Feb 5, 2005
IT DONT LOOK LIKE IT MAYN.....

I GUESS I GOTTA B CONTENT WIT WATCH'N DA 1ST 1 AN WATCH'N "DA GAME Iz THIQ 2"

ASK'N N-E BODY ON DA THIzz WORLD SITE Iz LIKE WATCH'N "DA WARRIORz" MOVIE...

GET READY 2 NET BANG WIT ERY LIL CLIQ DEY GOT....

- GEEzUz