TREAL TV 2 TEASER CLIP!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
the only thing that makes me have confidence for it is that it has been pushed backed so many thimes that thizz see's that it has too be hella good...but i dunno,wouldnt surprise me if it sux!!

May 9, 2002
No disrespect, but looks like his moms really lamed it out addin all those other people to the video that you know wasn't on there to begin with. I know I'll still cop it regardless, but I think this shoulda been saved for Treal TV 3 and let pt 2 remain unedited.

Mar 10, 2006
I hope his moms doesnt kill it with too much censoring, but it still gon be cool to see new footage of dre getting dumb/hyphy, all of that regardless, if she does im not gon hate cause thats dres mom yadda, without her their wouldn't be mac drevious, but the drugs chapter was one of the best IMO

Jan 23, 2006
Hawk4589 said:
the only thing that makes me have confidence for it is that it has been pushed backed so many thimes that thizz see's that it has too be hella good...but i dunno,wouldnt surprise me if it sux!!
thats what people thought about the teams "world premiere" album

Nov 27, 2005
its dropping next month fa sho. or atleast thats what they told me. last sat late night i saw thizz nation in san jo in that burgundy 745i @ some gas station. they had that good purp for ya boy also.

Oct 19, 2004
Honestly all I wanna see is footage of Mac Dre and then keak, fab, and thats pretty much it. I dont really care about them other cats. Treal TV just aint treal enough if its gonna be mostly the rest of the thizz camp and a lil bit of dre. Just my 2 cents. 1hunid

Dec 29, 2004
you can tell its gonna be garbage....it aint like Dre is the nigga still doing the filming for Treal TV
and from the past releases you can't blame anyone for thinking this shit is gonna be filled with tons of the new Thizz artist and very little Dre
you'd be a fool to believe Dre is gonna be all over this....they're just using this to promote their new artist on the label