treal tv 2 soundtrack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
I don't think the DVD exists...

...plus, seeing the new pics from the Thizz concert, and seeing Fabby holding the Treal TV mic, it makes me think they're nowhere near close to finishing taping the shit.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
BayBuryYa said:

...plus, seeing the new pics from the Thizz concert, and seeing Fabby holding the Treal TV mic, it makes me think they're nowhere near close to finishing taping the shit.
It's a series. We are always filming.

Jan 16, 2006
MAN THE TREAL TV 2 DVDS ARE CHILLEN IN DUBEES GARAGE NEXT TO HIS SCRAPER... THESE NIGGAS IS TOO LAZY TO DELIVER IT TOO RASPUTINS... THIZZ ENT NEEDS THERE CLUB CARDS REVOKED ASAP SO THEY CAN GET OFF THEY ASS AND DELIEVER THE DVD

Jan 27, 2006
BayBuryYa said:

i thinkin same thang...b4 dre died he said it was cumin out soon that was foevr ago i think they cuttin shit out an put new bullshit n i goin b pissed if they cut out any dre parts an put them other thizz kats n there.FUCK THAT