TRAXTER SIGNED RIC JILLA AND SOOPE....WHY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I GUESS FROM A BUSINESS STAND POINT THATS A GOOD LOOK. THEY BOTH GOT A COMMERCIAL APPEAL AND MAKE THEM TRACKS THE HOES GONE LIKE. I'D RATHER HEAR E-DUB DROP MORE SHIT. OR TRAX GET PAYROLL DOWN TO ATL AND OFF THAT SAUCE TO DROP SOME SHIT. PAYROLL THE COLDEST MUTHA FUCKA ROUND. I CANT FUCK WITH JILLA THOUGH. SOOPE STRAIGHT, BUT HIS TYPE OF SHIT AINT THE SHIT I LIKE. I LIKE THAT GUTTA SHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
ric jilla had some hood shit a while ago .... his first album was gas mayne...
yea that shit was almost 10 years ago though you feel me? They be doing a lot of shows here but they aint selling product like that. Thats why this shit dead. Nobody really going hard anymore here, rap game took a shit. They had a lil track they did with blazed that was getting some air play. We'll see what happens. Could be like the Dawreck deal? haha

Sep 26, 2006
Hes not not meaning Bohn from Kansas City Hes meaning Bone thugs and harmony.
Traxter beats would sound cool on b.t.a.h. album.Classic like old trax&twista.
Yeah dat nigga bohn still raps but nowadays undername bonafied.

Apr 25, 2002
NAH THAT SHIT GONE COME OUT LIKE THE DAWRECK ALBUM AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT. THEY BOTH GOT 40 GZ UP FRONT I HEARD. BIG MONEY. I SWEAR YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON MUSIC YOU GOTTA SELL OUT STADIUMS THESE DAYS. TRAXTER DID THAT MY CHICK BAD FOR LUDA SO I KNOW HE LIVING HELLA GOOD OFF THOSE CREDITS.