translation help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
What duz the chick in the beginning of the Quik & AMG song "Can U work wit dat" say? I don't need a translation, unless u feel the need 2 show off ur bi-lingualness. I just can't hear her. I've always heard the shitty quality version.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
"que se quede como el perro de las dos tortas" wtf does that mean? is there some kinda story that i've never heard?
Literal Translation: Hope he stays like the dog of the two tortas.

I don't know if that's some metaphor or some shit, but that's the literal translation...

If you give me more context around which it was used, I could probably figure out what they meant.

Mar 7, 2006
its saying used to describe someone greedy ...theres a story of a dog who had a torta and all the other dogs wanted a piece but he didn't want to share so he took his torta near the river to get away. he put the torta down and saw the reflection of it in the river. thinking it was another torta he jumped in but the rivers current took him down stream, so the other dogs found his torta and ate it. there for he was left without anything. the saying is used alot when a guy is playing to chicks, they find out and he's left with nothing

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
its saying used to describe someone greedy ...theres a story of a dog who had a torta and all the other dogs wanted a piece but he didn't want to share so he took his torta near the river to get away. he put the torta down and saw the reflection of it in the river. thinking it was another torta he jumped in but the rivers current took him down stream, so the other dogs found his torta and ate it. there for he was left without anything. the saying is used alot when a guy is playing to chicks, they find out and he's left with nothing
Didn't know this, thanks...