Tramp dropping video!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
Whats good ive been gone for a koo ass min from here,just updating that ill be in cali next friday and doing a video shoot for the track tramp dropping.. It was one of the most viewed songs on my cd and also got purchased alot on my digital reports.. With that being said be on the look out for it... Its going to feature tweety,big oso loc,myself, and downer.. Lil toro will not be making it on the video but you will be seein him again on the triple 6s n x4s album..

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Whats good ive been gone for a koo ass min from here,just updating that ill be in cali next friday and doing a video shoot for the track tramp dropping.. It was one of the most viewed songs on my cd and also got purchased alot on my digital reports.. With that being said be on the look out for it... Its going to feature tweety,big oso loc,myself, and downer.. Lil toro will not be making it on the video but you will be seein him again on the triple 6s n x4s album..
Good shit smiley, where the fuck you been? Im back on the music shit, I made a lil studio room so hit me up if you need something.

Mar 17, 2010
bout time shit ive been working hella hours bro 10-14 hrs overtime a week just trying to make a good life for my family out here..as a matter of fact redrum wanted you on a few tracks and i did too..so ill be sending you something soon..you down to head out to the video shoot? once i get my phone back on ill shoot you a text

Props: VERSACERO
Feb 13, 2011
You vatos recorded that video in the Rock, right? That varrio use to put it down! Now they're basically on life support. How come the video wasn't shot in Tweety's varrio? Never mind she has no varrio! Lmao

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Congratz brotha but damn no toro? He made that song the slap n high seller on your reports my boy..
Good luck and have fun filming it up but if I was you I would re mix it on a new beat with your video line up
If time permited or just nake it a pt 2 or completly new single... just my 2

Mar 17, 2010
Yea we filmed it in the bedrock at 100 something degrees we took 4 hrs for the fucking camera man to show up he was spooked bout something i guess the first time and then came at the last min i was bout ready to take out my homeboys ipad and start shooting the video haha..all in all it was a great experience for it being my first video,met hella solid homies i was there till like 7-8 then dipped back to watsonville i enjoyed my 3 day weekend in cali..im just getting ready for another music video to hit yall with by september but still debating on which one..as far as camera guy goes it will be a different dude..

@ mr g.. Yea homie i wanted toro on it but it was a very hectic and last min time,plus i wanted to work with big oso loc and do a video with him being that i grew up hearing alot of his work i might have something n the near future maybe re do my verse for gangsters block and make that to a video hmm..

Mar 17, 2010
been bout 2-3 years since i had been in cali my stay was good met alot of good n solid homies..watsonville was koo as fuck too for the first time being out there i mobbed thru the boardwalk took a pic lol felt good tho that bay weather feels alot more fresher than vally weather tho