TRAJIK release pushed back....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
TRAJIK's cd 1ne Of A kynd is being pushed back 2 weeks due to some problems with shipping.

It is very possible that the cd will be available before Feb 25th. As soon as we have the cd's they will be sent to the warehouse then mailed out to anyone that has order or is planning on ordering. Sorry for the inconveience.

Thanks

Jul 21, 2002
Are you really in need of attention that bad. You just make dumb replies to get your name out. I dont know you or 70 Mile and dont care to but this seems like some little kid shit.

Jul 7, 2002
Lets keep everything cool in here....I don't want to get anybody fighting or beefing in here...just trying to let the heads that want the album know...its being pushed back a week or so.

UGT....thats cool, not everybody is going to feel him. Thanks for your feedback.

DonBellygusa

5150 Mental Productions
Aug 28, 2002
LockNLoadRecords.com
UGT. respect Trajik...HE KEPT IT REAL!!! he doesn't seel drugs so he didn't write about it. He doesn't kill anyone so he didn't write about. He goes out and partys and cuts ladies. So he wrote about it. I've heard cats kill 200 people on a 15 song album. Move kilos of coke on the same album. Then bitch they don't have the paper for studio time or beats and go out and get nasty 2 track shit and wonder why they sell 500 copies. We don't mind the label mainstream. that just means alot of people bump it.