Trajik-1ne_Of_A_Kynd-2003-RAGEMP3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2003
damn. sorry Matt dawg but it was gonna happen sooner or later. but i took it off our channel in mirc. but i cant do anything as far as other ones. holla

Apr 25, 2002
haha yall read tha info file??

Trajik...

Not much to say about this plastic ass nigga...

Dude is fake as fuck, but this album was
requested by a few people... so here it is.

1 Track features Tech N9ne (which is prolly
the only reason the album will get
recognition).

...anyway...

Enjoy ;)
þÜÜ ÜÜþ
ßÛÛÜ ÜÛÛß
° Û²Ü Enjoy more RAGEMP3 Releases in the Future !

Jul 7, 2002
There isn't anything to finish.....I can't expect everyone to like Trajik. I can't hate Triplegold for not feeling it...he isn't the first to not like it and he won't be the last. We have a growing fan base and as long as I am selling CD's...thats cool with me.

Thanks for the support.

Feb 3, 2003
Opinions make us better as a label. Not pleasing everyone just gives us another head to flip when the next album comes. Appreciate everyone negative and positive!!

Apr 25, 2002
I decided to check this album out so I might as well add my 2 cents. I think Trajik has some real potential as an artist, but it seems like the production was holding him down. The whole album had a commercial feel to it and I didn't like alot of the hooks that were sung. But like I said, with the right beats I think that Trajik could come out with a real tight album. Just tryna drop some constructive criticism.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't think Trajik has a problem lyrically. Like I said, I thought the production was weak and prevented me from liking the album. I'd personally wanna hear him spittin over some hard gangsta shit type beats.