Trajiik and Ducoh music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
ummm...... Duchoh....first i ain't hating, ain't like that, i'm just not much in to what i call southern style which is really simplistic bar schemes, word play and flow, but for it being something i consider something of that style, it was cool...liked the chorus...

Trajik- ummmm wasn't bad, wasn't good......i just think the style you do is more of something i'd associate with STL, alot more simplistic, and focused more on the ability of the fans to sing along, and using alot of voice fluctuations.....

but yeah..i'd love to hear more from ya'll....stay up...and i'll get soem songs for ya'll to critique shortly :)

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
........ONE TOO MANNNNYYYYYYY........

YoungGravity said:
Trajik- ummmm was bad, wasn't good
GHOST....I COULDNT HEAR MORE THAN 5 SECONDS......FROM THE FIRST CAT...CAUSE IT GOT STUCK ON THAT FOR SOME REASON ...WOULDNT LET ME HEAR ANYMORE...

BUT FOR TRAJIIIIK....I COULDNT HEAR MORE THAN 1:40.....CAUSE....HE DONE TOLD TOO MANY LIES FOR ME TO BELIEVE...
V12 MERCEDES....ICE OUT GRILL...AND CARATS...

THIS WAS A PROBLEM WIT TRAJIK BEFORE....WHEN HE DID IT WITH 70MILE....BUT I THOUGHT NOW THAT HE GOT SOME "TIGHT" PRODUCTION AROUND HIM....HE WOULDNT HAVE TO SAY SHIT LIKE THIS....
THE IS WHACK LYRICALLY.....NOTHIN GOOD BEING SPIT FROM HIM....HIS DELIVERY ISNT GOOD AT ALL....COULDNT GET INTO IT.....BUT I STILL LISTENED...BUT WHEN I HEARD THE SHIT ABOUT ...ICE OUT GRILL AND ALL THAT......I COULDNT TAKE IT ANYMORE...

TRAJIIIK IS COO.....AS A PERSON...BUT....HE NEED TO STEP HIS GAME UP...FOR REAL....
CAUSE...THIS MATERIAL RAPPIN AINT GONNA DO HIM ANY GOOD IN KC....
THIS IS A RUGGED....ASS CITY....

THE BEAT....I DONT KNOW RUBEN...BUT HOMIE NEEDS TO GET THAT HORN...OR WHATEVER THAT...IS ...AND MIX IT. ...UP....THAT STYLE...IS SOUNDING SO REPETITIVE...STARTING TO SOUND LIKE THE WAY STRANGE UTILIZES KRIZZ.....SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER....

STYLE ATLEAST...

ANYWAY....

JUST TRYIN TO BE HONEST ABOUT IT...

Jan 20, 2003
Man off tops Ducoh or whateva is iight for the first time ive heard him....but trajik is so repetive with his raps that its almost like a sellout...if your gonna rap about having things...make sure you have them first.....girls girls all around the world...and all that shit...like said before trajik is cool as a person...but you can only say something so many times before people clasiify you as fakin....with that said im out