TRAE The Truth Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014
Trae Tha Truth Talks About New Album "Tha Truth" & Lists Important Tracks To Him

Trae Tha Truth talks about not having a favorite top 5 tracks off his new album, but talks through 5 important tracks to talk about. He talks about working with J.Cole, Boosie Badazz, Nipsey Hussle, Future, Ink & Lil Bibby.

Apr 4, 2015
Streaming the album on Soundcloud right now. 11 songs into it. Solid release.
https://soundcloud.com/traethatruth/sets/tha-truth-part-two

What do you all think?

Intro ft. Lil' Duval
Crazy
Takers ft. Quentin Miller
Spray ft. Jay'ton
Slugs ft. Young Thug
Who Dey Rockin Wit ft. Yo Gotti
My Niggaz ft. Ty Dolla $ign
All Good ft. Rick Ross, T.I., Audio Push
Let Me Live ft. B.o.B, T.I., Ink
Fuck Tha World ft. D Lylez
It's Time
Work
Thirsty ft. Wiz Khalifa, Roscoe Dash
Fuckl With Me ft. Ink
Mama ft. Watch The Duck, J Dawg
World Needs You ft. Liz Rodriquez
I Will Survive

Apr 4, 2015
It's a really good album, I think. Favourite tracks right now: Crazy, Spray, Slugs, My Niggaz, Let Me Live, It's Time and Thirsty. I'm thinking of checking out the rest of his catalog. I haven't really listened to Trae since the Losing Composure album which was dope btw.

Apr 25, 2002
Trae has lost it. I don't want to believe it but him adopting that ATL sound has stalled his career big time. The music is not bad but both of his TRUTH albums don't sound like his albums and his flow is not right. It's something awkward about it. The other Texas artists need to kidnap him and bring him back to his roots cause he definitely has made some dope albums but I don't give his new ones much replay value. SLIM THUG knows how to keep dropping heat makers. Maybe TRAE should give him a call soon.

Apr 4, 2015
Trae has lost it. I don't want to believe it but him adopting that ATL sound has stalled his career big time. The music is not bad but both of his TRUTH albums don't sound like his albums and his flow is not right. It's something awkward about it. The other Texas artists need to kidnap him and bring him back to his roots cause he definitely has made some dope albums but I don't give his new ones much replay value. SLIM THUG knows how to keep dropping heat makers. Maybe TRAE should give him a call soon.
I haven't really been following Trae to be able to compare... What albums would you recommend to check besides Losing Composure? Are there really no songs that you like on this one?