TRAE The Truth Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I've bought all three of his solo albums and I must say that he puts out some dope solo albums. His beats usually complement his voice and flow and him & Z RO's chemistry is like BO & YUK. I bump TRAE or Z RO so much that my wife gets mad at me!!!

Props: Mixerr
Feb 5, 2005

I AGREE..

TRAE AN Z-RO ALWAYz COME WIT SUM REAL SHIT...

ITz JUS A SHAME RAP-A-LOT DONT PROMOTE TALENT LIKE THEM GOOD ENUFF..

I CANT NAME ( OFF TOP OF DA HEAD ) SUMBODY IN DA SOUTH WHOz DROP'D AZ MANY ALBUMz AZ Z-RO AN STAY'D CONSISTENT WIT DA LYRICz...

TRAE AINT DROP'D AZ MANY, BUT HE AINT LOST A STEP EITHA...

BOTH OF'EM SHOULDA BEEN GOT THEY DUE A LONG TIME AGO...

- GEEzUz

May 21, 2002
it is a mixtape, as in they using all other rappers beats but they turned it out so much its like a proper album, new hooks and flows, shit is tight as fuck if you aint heard it

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Young Lou said:
I've bought all three of his solo albums and I must say that he puts out some dope solo albums. His beats usually complement his voice and flow and him & Z RO's chemistry is like BO & YUK. I bump TRAE or Z RO so much that my wife gets mad at me!!!
LOL...I bump them so much that they are now two of my wife's favorite rappers along with Lynch and Tech N9ne.

That ABN was one of the hardest albums I've ever heard, definitely the hardest mixtape.

Feb 8, 2006
I got

Trae Losing Composure (regular and S.L.A.B.-ED)
Trae Same Thing Different Day (regular and S.L.A.B.-ED)
Trae Drama ("")
Trae Later Dayz ("")
Trae Restless("")
A.B.N. ("")

They are all classics. I got some z-ro too but im still working on it. They do always have good songs together but personally I think Ro is better in terms of lyrics and voice (he can actually sing) but Trae got him with the production (Q-Stone's beats are amazing). I wish they would come out with something new. I hoping they drop some new shit soon.

Nov 26, 2006
Trae is the shit I love his lyrics and he never lets you down on any cd and I know I have all of them. If you never heard of Trae buy one of his cds

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO

1. Introduction
2. bi*ches Ain't sh*t - (with Boss)
3. Word From Sponsors - (with Mad Linx/Doggman)
4. Itz On
5. Commercial Break - (with Mad Linx/Rick Ross)
6. Pushin'
7. Couple Grand - (with Yung Joc/Boss/Jayton)
8. Word From Sponsors - (with TI/Young Noble)
9. Swang - (remix, with Pokey/Pimp C/Slim Thug/Jim Jones/Mike Jones/Hawk/Bun B/Paul Wall/Fat Pat)
10. Hard 2 Smile - (with Styles P)
11. Trae Tha Truth Show
12. Trae And Grey
13. I Do It 4 Tha Gangstas - (with CBO/Yukmouth)
14. White Bricks - (with Boss)
15. Word From Sponsors - (with Big Trigger)
16. Ghetto Life - (with Black Buddafly)
17. Bad Ass Lil Bam
18. Where My Money
19. It's Aight bi*ch - (with Dallas)
20. Slap A Nigga
21. Grew Up A Screw Up
22. Yung Chris
23. Coast 2 Coast - (with Diamond)
24. Southwest
25. Clip
26. Dem Jayz - (with Six Tre)
27. Mad Linx Outro
28. Ain't Nothing Changed

SHIT BE CRACC SO FAR MAYNE, THE BEAT SELECTION RAW ON HERE, THIS NIGGA NEVER DISSAPOINTS

DISCUSS