Trading/Draft help Madden 08

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
Hey so what the fuck is the point of trading if they will never EVER fucking accept a trade witha player who is on the same overall rating as the one I'm trading with?? this is fucking stupid, I don't want to have to trade 2 players for 1 of the same rating thats fucked up. I don't want to put in say 3rd round pick as well just so they accept. I need tips here please.

Also, draft picks, why the fuck are people booing when I make my choice?????

who do they want me to pick????????

this is fucked up.....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Man this the sports forum (real live sports) take this shit to the video game forum!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
And even more folks play madden on the video game forum dipshit!! And stop bein a follower man! Have a backbone and create your own shit! Dont copy a copier! Bwhahaah!! Got Em!!

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
when you draft a position that your team doesnt need the fans will boo. if you draft to need, you will hear cheers!

and as far as trades go you need to put people on the market and let them trade to you. like put a player up for trade and ask for a high draft pick in return or what ever position you are trying to get back. remember trades are based on contracts just like real life.

good luck

Mar 26, 2006
when you draft a position that your team doesnt need the fans will boo. if you draft to need, you will hear cheers!

and as far as trades go you need to put people on the market and let them trade to you. like put a player up for trade and ask for a high draft pick in return or what ever position you are trying to get back. remember trades are based on contracts just like real life.

good luck

hmm thanks for the advice

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^ ha ha ha very creative and clever! U are my hero!! U better off sayin.............Aussie aussie aussie!!!! Hahahah!! Got Em!!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

basically what dutch said...plus if you tryna get a WR, trade with a team that has alot of good WRs and needs the position you are trying to get rid of...shit like that...