trades&deals?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
we need the trades and deals back.i can't pay for an auction for cds or dvds only a couple people want by chance you know.

all i do is sell or trade unwanted cds but whut i don't want sumbody else might.

it's only a couple dollars or a even trade.thats fucked we don't have it anymore.i'm not feelin this...

Apr 25, 2002
It's one of the forums that he working on so be patient about it. I gots a few thangs i want to dish off. Got a shit load of Unreleased Bored Stiff Material that i know peeps want. I also think but am not sure but it's gonna be like ebay where a percentage gets taken when your item sells or some shit. I read that on here.

Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
I mean, it's just silly, they want 10%, fine, but they want us to donate $300 for them to be able to make their 10%? Pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me. I understand they need to make money, but their are other ways. I'd rather pay a $10 a year subscription fee then deal with that shit.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
yeah aint no way im payin 10% to auction off my cds, alot of times you dont even want to auction your stuff off, you just wanna flat out sell it, I really think they shoudl take a vote and see what people think because I really cant see many people wanting the auction format but I could be wrong.

May 1, 2002
those who have recieved my preview list of my upcoming auctions know i got thangz still craccin. too bad my archival previous auctions and big sales are all gone :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Awww so sad for JROO

"HIS" trades board is gone

Suck it up bitch. Your life isnt over. The Trades board will be back up soon. Guaranteed JROO has already thrown several temper tantrums at home - JROO says "Dude, the trades board is gone bro, dude, this sucks brah, its like, totally unradical man"

EAT A DICK JROO

Ill have a magazine for you this weekend. Page me up when youre around...:D

J-roo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
You're damn right. The Trades board made my life worthwhile. I've just been sitting at home sobbing like a little girl for the past month. Seeing a fat man cry isn't pretty;) LOL

I don't even like rap anymore, now I listen to-- WYLD STALLYNS!!!

I'll hit you up.

BTW, when are you going to pick up your Cabbage Patch doll collection from my garage? Those and the Barbies are taking up all my space.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Damn..

People LOVE to jump to conclusions around here. Reeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxx. Damn..

The Trades&Deals board is coming back. We're working on it to make it tighter then every other trades board anywhere else and don't trip off the 10%. That's not for you. You'll understand when the auction is up..

Have some faith. We don't do anything half-assed or wack. I thought people understood that by now..

Vamps
IX.

May 2, 2002
Vamps said:
Damn..

People LOVE to jump to conclusions around here. Reeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxx. Damn..

The Trades&Deals board is coming back. We're working on it to make it tighter then every other trades board anywhere else and don't trip off the 10%. That's not for you. You'll understand when the auction is up..

Have some faith. We don't do anything half-assed or wack. I thought people understood that by now..

Vamps
IX.
will that old "good/bad" trader list be posted up too? that would be good...
:D