Trader Joes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I work at the one in Kirkland. The one on 45th is the busiest store in the State. The one I work at is the second busiest.

Its 3 bucks in Washington because Washington State has some law where all wine and beer is taxed when it comes into the state, then it is taxed when the state sells it back to the distributor. The state controls all liqour wine and beer. So every bottle of charles shaw sold the state makes a $1.25.

Oh yeah you know that company that makes Franzia? the boxed wine? that is the same company that makes Charles Shaw.

Yeah and WinCo's is a good store to. There is only one around here and its far from my house. But its basically what you can buy at Safeway or Albertsons for better prices. Ive only been there once and that was in Boise. I hope they build more around Seattle.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah Trader Joes got these Lime Chicken Flautas that come with Chipotle Cream Cheese dipping sauce. Those are bomb as fuck and you get like 4 of them for $2.50.

Trader Joes has tons of great food and is way cheaper than Safeway/Albertsons.

Nuttkace

Aug 21, 2005
there is this one on masonic i think in san francisco and there is always a fucking line even to get into the parking lot its supposed to be three lanes but the third one is cut off by all these people going to trader joes

Feb 21, 2003
ive worked at the trader joes in menlo park for a few months now and its a cool job....not ur regular 8-5 boring retail job....demo area, food hookups in the break room, n they work with ur schedule....

if any yall in the area holla an ill plug some food for ya....

Feb 28, 2005
TheWestBaySav said:
ive worked at the trader joes in menlo park for a few months now and its a cool job....not ur regular 8-5 boring retail job....demo area, food hookups in the break room, n they work with ur schedule....

if any yall in the area holla an ill plug some food for ya....

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...i work down the street from there...hook it up

Apr 25, 2002
SF
trader joes has the best imported beers for the cheapest price

I hear that on the east coast they cant sell alcohol at trader joes, is that true?