Trader Joe's question.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
nob0die said:
if your about to get hired tomorrow... then that means you should have had an interview by now... and that is something u should have already discussed with the boss.....
actually, my interview is tomorrow mornin' and i guess that woman that i spoke to about my availability and scheduling, was the boss.

May 22, 2006
bayGIANTS said:
as soon as I find something else, ima be done with shitport and whore atlantic. fuck the airport!!!
imma have 2 strongly agree wit u on that. busy season is comin up.... i better find another job soon so i can jump ship on faggot-ass primeflight....... FUCK PRIMEFLIGHT and FRONTIER AIRLINES GOTDAMNIT!!!!

BYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 11, 2002
I dont know how much they pay in the Bay, but I work at the Trader Joes in Kirkland, near Seattle and they started me at $9.50. I make a lot more now but I had to earn all my raises. Your up for raises every 4 months. Depending on your manager, if you earn it, you could be making 2 bucks more in a year.

I like the job its hella laid back. Its almost like working at a mom and pop grocery store. The only thing that pisses me off is the customers, some are cool but some are way to pampered and expect to be treated like that.

If you have anymore questions ask.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Trader Joes has the best liquor deals....they got cheap ass vodka that actually tastes decent and their patron is hella reasonable

May 22, 2006
BaSICCally said:
I dont know how much they pay in the Bay, but I work at the Trader Joes in Kirkland, near Seattle and they started me at $9.50. I make a lot more now but I had to earn all my raises. Your up for raises every 4 months. Depending on your manager, if you earn it, you could be making 2 bucks more in a year.

I like the job its hella laid back. Its almost like working at a mom and pop grocery store. The only thing that pisses me off is the customers, some are cool but some are way to pampered and expect to be treated like that.

If you have anymore questions ask.
fa sho, good lookin' out mayn. i jus found out how much they start u off at here in The City....$10.00. good lookin out mayn.
WHITE DEVIL said:
My boy works there.

He started at 10 and is making 17 2 years later.

Not exactly a career, but better than McDonalds I guess.
damn, 7 dollars in 2 years? dat's a good look! right on fam......

v-feezy said:
they got cheap prices on protein bars too. that and hot girls are always there, at least in santa barbara
hahahaha, all i seen was some fine ass snow bunnies when i was at my interview........ YEEEEE!!!! i think imma like workin there!

May 11, 2002
yeah its a cool job, you can make good money if you bust your ass. Also after 3 months your elgible for benifits, like medical and dental and all that. Oh and you get 10% off all your food. Its not much but its better then nothing.

Also they feed you, any new item they open up and have everyone eat it. Its good food. I would say 90% of the food ive tried there is good.

Which store are you going to work at?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Sure beats working for the union, i bet they treat you like a fuckin slave and a criminal and don't pay you shit. No wonder most the employees at your albertsons and safeways are migos that hardly speak english or people that are half way or fully retarded, cuz no one wants to work for them asholes anymore after the union sold its people out. I don't even like shopping at those places cuz i know how horribly they treat the employees.