TRACK-LISTING FOR SAV IT OUT VOL.2 ALSO UP FOR PRE ORDER.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
CD was tight..liked every track

Shadow still goes hard...the homeboys you featured on there were all tight

Track 2 was probably my favorite off the whole CD..Tito B's verse on "Stay On Top", was really feeling that one

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
every cd that sav it out has had a different sound they all are dope quality and diverse most people cant do that street starz has been added to one of my fav all time songs to bad to many people sleep on real quality music just cause there mexican or reppin norte they get over looked cant wait for the shadow solo and for some more new artist you got comin up

Feb 23, 2004
every cd that sav it out has had a different sound they all are dope quality and diverse most people cant do that street starz has been added to one of my fav all time songs to bad to many people sleep on real quality music just cause there mexican or reppin norte they get over looked cant wait for the shadow solo and for some more new artist you got comin up
i've just decided pretty much cuz you cant dance you aint gettin play on the radio or have some ridiculous chanting, you should know what im talkin about i am sure!

Feb 23, 2004
how you can not be a B-Dawg fan? i've been feelin his music since started listenin to Woodie. Un4given the whole reason got into all this and changed perspective on music. i know people have reasons, likes, and dislikes but just curious!

Apr 13, 2006
how you can not be a B-Dawg fan? i've been feelin his music since started listenin to Woodie. Un4given the whole reason got into all this and changed perspective on music. i know people have reasons, likes, and dislikes but just curious!
i just don't like his voice, sounds annoying. only song i like by him is that one song he got with shadow on his solo, and maybe just because shadow is on it.