Tour who would you like to see from the mainstream?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
it seems like Most of Tech Fans don't except mainstream music. Im not in the same boat totally but i do hate the whole bLing music stuff. Who would you like to see Tech Tour with from mainstream music. (since that is what they where aiming with on this tour) Not including any artist with huge superstar sucsess. ( the 50 cents, eminems, jay-z) Remember mainstream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not a minstream fan all that much but I do really Like Lupe Fiasco so I have to go with him. That would be a good tour, and if Techs fans hate Lupe....then Im a tech fan hater.

Oct 25, 2006
L.D.S. all you do is come on here and bitch and complain about topic subjects. If you don't like it, then don't fuckin reply. As for mainstream music, I'd like to see him tour with Luda. I don't see why he would tour with Lupe Fiasco. Their styles are totally different. So are Luda's and Tech's, but they're both weird and they at least have that in common. Luda is the only truly talented artist that's mainstream right now that I can think of...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's because they are repetitive and most of the time they suck and lack any valuable information. hah

That and it makes your fingers chatter every time I dislike something. lmao

Oct 2, 2006
I agree with LDS, this is the same question as 5 other tour threads that are already on these boards asking who we want on the tour... tech has already answered with Paul Wall, & E-40. Why do threads like this keep appearing week after week after week.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I agree with LDS, this is the same question as 5 other tour threads that are already on these boards asking who we want on the tour... tech has already answered with Paul Wall, & E-40. Why do threads like this keep appearing week after week after week.
I also agree with LDS... haters start hatin on me but the truth hurts. There needs to be 2 more vital threads. 1. who do you want to see tech tour or collab with. 2. where did you first hear tech and whats your favorite song of his.

That's a good question about why threads like this appear week after week.
I think the answer is complicated though. People feel the need to create discussion while waiting for the next post that contains relevant information. That need drives people to click on the new thread button and ask thier own version of the same questions with a slight variation that could be used as a defense of why this topic is original and worthy of starting a new thread. The vital thread titled FAQ . READ THIS BEFORE POSTING does not instruct people to use the search function or provide any deterring advice regarding posting. No guidelines are mentioned and the most important thing it contains would be the fact that tech does post here. So an excited individual would be inclined to throw caution to the wind and post the first thing that pops in thier head with hopes of catching tech's attention and maybe even getting a reply! I don't think there was a huge problem with this type of thing when the FAQ was written so it was not mentioned. If somehow techn9nehq ends up coming back to this place maybe it could be updated to provide some advice on forum etiquitte. It's hard to attack people regarding unspoken guidelines when they don't understand them until they get flamed for fuckin up. Eventually, people learn these unspoken guidelines the hardway.. through a public clownin.

Another problem with topics like this are the fact that we break down and post our opinions in them which starts the whole cycle over again by moving the thread back to the top. Sorry I did it, but I felt like replying. :dead: