TOUR UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I KNOW I POSTED IN THIS THREAD YESTERDAY AND KNOW THE SHIT'S GONE...... IS THERE SOME HATION HAPPENING WITH THE YOUNGNUTT.
ANYWAYS,
THE MAY 30TH SHOW IT SAY'S ANAHEIM,LA. ANAHEIM IS NOT IN L.A. IT'S IN O.C. SO MY QUESTION IS, IS THERE REALLY GONNA BE A TECH SHOW HERE IN
"ORANGE COUNTY" CA????

Dec 4, 2002
t9anghellic420 said:

June 13th Olympia/Seattle, WA TBA TBA TBA TBA
June 14th Seattle, WA TBA TBA TBA TBA

June 21st Denver, CO TBA TBA TBA TBA
June 22nd Colorado Springs, CO TBA TBA TBA TBA
June 24th Alburquerque, NM TBA TBA TBA TBA
Between all of these I should be able to make one. My sis lives in WA right by Olympia and I live in Pueblo which is not far from NM so I think that somewhere I will find the time to finally see tech in Concert. I need to quite procrastinating. :ermm:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
I KNOW I POSTED IN THIS THREAD YESTERDAY AND KNOW THE SHIT'S GONE...... IS THERE SOME HATION HAPPENING WITH THE YOUNGNUTT.
ANYWAYS,
THE MAY 30TH SHOW IT SAY'S ANAHEIM,LA. ANAHEIM IS NOT IN L.A. IT'S IN O.C. SO MY QUESTION IS, IS THERE REALLY GONNA BE A TECH SHOW HERE IN
"ORANGE COUNTY" CA????
You didnt post in this Topic......you replied to the one T9ANGHELLIC posted in the Midwest Mafia forum......no Hation here...looks like you just got your posts mixed up.....

but to answer your question....the shows in the "LA Area" are going to be....

May 30th Anaheim
May 31st Hollywood
June 2nd Bakersfield

hope that helps

Nick

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
techn9nehq said:

You didnt post in this Topic......you replied to the one T9ANGHELLIC posted in the Midwest Mafia forum......no Hation here...looks like you just got your posts mixed up.....

but to answer your question....the shows in the "LA Area" are going to be....

May 30th Anaheim
May 31st Hollywood
June 2nd Bakersfield

hope that helps

Nick
ALRIGHT THEN COO, MY BAD.

BUT UH, GET IT RIGHT ANAHEIM IS IN THE "O.C. AREA". SO IS THE SHOW GONNA BE AT THE POND??? CAN I GET SOME MORE INFO. COST OF TICCETS ETC....