Tour and Videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
First off, I dont want all of the group members to be on my ass because I may be new to some of you and i dont have over 1000 post, but... I was wondering when we might know of any tour dates after the release of Eveready?... And does anyone know if Tech plans on shootin videos for any of the singles and tryin to get some airplay on MTV and BET?

Thanks for the feedback... All Hail To The N9ne

Apr 21, 2003
BET might play him at 2 in the morning...and with all the reality shows the only videos MTV has time for is lil jon and kayne west!

would be tight...

there is a MTVHD channel now that we just got about a week ago, plays nothin but HD videos...

Feb 1, 2006
Does anyone know when he might hit the road to tour? And Tech, if I'm lucky enough for you to read this, you gotta bring your tour near or around Evansville IN cuz were holdin it down for you and we gotta be able to see you in person this time around on tour.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Look forward to a tour every Fall and Spring. With spot shows in between. That's the plan. That way they can dedicate an entire block of 3 or 4 months each year to record the next album.

Strange wants to setup somewhat of a system, where say......fans can expect to see a Tech album every spring, Kutt in the summer, SS in the fall and Kaliko in the winter. Like clockwork.

As for a video...I dont think you will see one right when Everready drops. It may come once the album gets off and running.

Apr 21, 2003
so kutt, s&s, and kaliko gonna be headling their own shows? or will they be at tech concerts with out the others? oh nick u gotta be more descriptive u gotta me goin crazy now w/ the questions!

wat about bg?

Jan 29, 2006
DaSlacker said:
I think The Beast could be a beasty video...

Sleeping Beauty, also... but I see that as being more of a short film on a DVD.
lol im sure it will be for a song we havent heard yet :ermm: