toughest fans are in what city?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
the top 3 i would say off the top of my head would go:

1. Philadephia - because of video posted below and all the signs i saw when they were playing against the Giants in last years MLB playoffs
2. Detriot - mostly because of the infamous brawl of @ the Palace vs Pacers
3. Oakland - theres just so many fights i could find on the internet.

poor niner fans.

Oct 6, 2005
^
I dont know about the 'Oakland' Raiders...but LA Raider fans were definately leaving fools on they backs on a pretty consistent basis, lol....
Gotta go with LA fans... The street element in LA just permeates everything... Giants fans gettin' molly-whopped... Raider gear gettin' banned... Ugh...

Jan 4, 2003
Gotta go with LA fans... The street element in LA just permeates everything... Giants fans gettin' molly-whopped... Raider gear gettin' banned... Ugh...
raider gear gettin banned? Im guessin your speakin on San Deigo and not LA on this one, but regardless the last game we played in SD, tha stands where filled with much more Raider jerseys than dolts

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
raider gear gettin banned? Im guessin your speakin on San Deigo and not LA on this one, but regardless the last game we played in SD, tha stands where filled with much more Raider jerseys than dolts
I think what he means by Raider gear gettin banned is in school and shit. I dont know about up north but Raider gear was pretty much banned in school in the 'LA Area'...it was pretty much some bangin attire...I remember they took it a step further and banned all jerseys at one school i went too, lol...

Jan 4, 2003
I think what he means by Raider gear gettin banned is in school and shit. I dont know about up north but Raider gear was pretty much banned in school in the 'LA Area'...it was pretty much some bangin attire...I remember they took it a step further and banned all jerseys at one school i went too, lol...
oh got ya.. fuckin scraps givin raider nation a bad rep out there.. those pussies needa stick with rockin their laker jerseys ha

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this thread is dumb

what exactly defines a tough fan base anyways? starting fights? talking shit to opposing fans? I don't really get it...

with that being said... considering that word can be used loosely... I'd say the Raiders (Oakland and LA) fan base does have a reputation for being "tough"

I always hear things say shit like "Raiders fans are scary"..."I'd be scared to go in the blackhole"..."Better not wear another team's jersey at a Raiders game"... etc... etc...

I'll admit that it's more of a reputation than anything... but that's fine... fighting over sports is fucking retarded... and not something I'd wanna brag about

but I'm just saying Raiders fans do have that reputation... if you think they don't you're wrong... it is what it is though

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this thread is dumb

what exactly defines a tough fan base anyways? starting fights? talking shit to opposing fans? I don't really get it...

with that being said... considering that word can be used loosely... I'd say the Raiders (Oakland and LA) fan base does have a reputation for being "tough"

I always hear things say shit like "Raiders fans are scary"..."I'd be scared to go in the blackhole"..."Better not wear another team's jersey at a Raiders game"... etc... etc...

I'll admit that it's more of a reputation than anything... but that's fine... fighting over sports is fucking retarded... and not something I'd wanna brag about

but I'm just saying Raiders fans do have that reputation... if you think they don't you're wrong... it is what it is though