Total Divas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I know I'll get some flack on this but I watched the show and it was actually pretty good. Definitely interesting to see behind the scenes of the ladies. It's also cool to see Cena and Bryan not in character. Cena bought Nikki a brand new Range Rover and the "who's dating who" aspect was interesting also. There were some couples I had no idea about and I normally would not give a shit but since I watch these people wrestle each week it interests me. Sad to see "Nattie" get royally fucked over seeing as how she's actually a really good wrestler. My biggest issue with the show was watching the "Funkadactyls" talk. Literally two loud 12 year old girls with zero smarts. I would recommend it to anyone who is as big of a fan as I am. I wish it would have taken place when we had Trish, Torrie, Lita, Ivory and Stacy but oh well.

Cena and Bryan were in the show a lot and will continue to be.
Jay Uso is dating one of the Funkadactyls.
The other Funkadactyls boyfriend try's to start shit with Brodus/Tansi if I remember correctly.
Justin Gabriel starts dating a 19 year old
Etc.

Pretty enjoyable 1 hour show.

Get ready for Lita 2.0 aka Eva Marie

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
no other way around they using bryan vs cena to push this show since they dating the bellas. i wouldnt be surprised if them hoes dont get involved in the storyline and be in their corners. current wwe is a joke now ill be skipping tonites raw

Last edited:
Props: heyzel

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I know I'll get some flack on this but I watched the show and it was actually pretty good.
It was good. and I think youre more prone to catch flack for enjoying TNA

The other Funkadactyls boyfriend try's to start shit with Brodus/Tansi if I remember correctly.
I wish that fool would have started shit. What a dummy

What part of the Bay Area has this chick been hiding in and why am I only finding out about here through this?

Props: second650
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I don't know if the WWE is purposely making this Eva Marie chick out to be a total bitch in the show or not, but if they aren't, this girl is a total cunt.

Truly the definition of everything I hate about females. People like her don't deserve to be noticed and or famous.

And, for the second week in a row the unintelligence of both the Funkadactyls is revealed for all to see.

Last edited:
Props: Jaysav
Feb 9, 2006
I actually really like the show, id rather we seen all the behind the scenes shit with the wrestlers instead of these bitches but its still cool to watch.

Why dont they show any of the other divas tho? EI Beth Phoenix, AJ ect?

I dont even understand why they have the Funkadactils on there, they are dumb as shit.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I actually really like the show, id rather we seen all the behind the scenes shit with the wrestlers instead of these bitches but its still cool to watch.

Why dont they show any of the other divas tho? EI Beth Phoenix, AJ ect?

I dont even understand why they have the Funkadactils on there, they are dumb as shit.
I will admit that I actually like the show a lot too and haven't missed an episode yet. I agree with you about the wrestlers instead but I like that I get to see quite a few wrestlers backstage who interact with the divas and it's cool seeing Cena and Bryan out of character. The Funkadactyls are stupid as hell and I can't stress how dumb they really are.

I wish AJ and Kaitlyn were in it also instead of The Funkadactyls but maybe since one of them is dating an Uso and they were feuding with the Bella's they had them instead.

Nikki is bomb as hell and it's sad the Brie has such a bad eating disorder because she is skin and bones. Cena is smashing some fine ass.

Also, Beth Phoenix hasn't been with the WWE for a while now.

Last edited: