Tormentid Vol 3 features Snug Brim, PLC, PJB, LSP,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
http://www.traderscrypt.com/downloads

Tanqueray Locc is signed to Madesicc Muzicc with Brotha Lynch... but the song features Scum of LSP and is an exclusive to the mixtape! Also check out the Snug Brim song "yeah" I shot part of the music video!
I know I don't post here a lot anymore but I miss the m80 days and posting on here but that was about 10 years ago now lol.... its still strange music related with a former artist on it right? not sure about the download rules anymore but I have permission to use all of these songs. I'll also be making a best of volume 1-3!

enjoy and happy new year!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I met Snug Brim at the Hollywood Wax Museum in Branson, Mo. back in the day. That was just a few months after he stood over me in Tech's tour bus and acted like he was going to prison rape me. Funny thing was he was with his wife and kids and gave me a look like "please don't tell my wife how I act on tour". Hell of a way to adjust the power dynamic between two people.