Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Damn gas broke that shit down, if you from so cal and a black male that didn't get put on a hood this shit is real as fuck. this aint no regular album you gotta be prepared to listen to this shit and digest.

Props: fillyacup

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Also GKMC scanned 242,122 units first week, which is really 121,061 physcial purchases seeing it's double disc and over 100 minutes so it counts for two, but that is pretty impressive this day and age either way.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
True, I didn't even think of that for some reason. I guess the real numbers probably lie somewhere in between the two then. Regardless even if we went with the low end numbers they are still impressive with how album sales are these days in general. I'm really curious to how the digital sales are going to look though.

Props: Mcthuggin99
Jul 27, 2009
True, I didn't even think of that for some reason. I guess the real numbers probably lie somewhere in between the two then. Regardless even if we went with the low end numbers they are still impressive with how album sales are these days in general. I'm really curious to how the digital sales are going to look though.
If sales are consistent, he might have the best selling rap album of the year. he already has the best first week sales for a rap album.

Jul 25, 2007
is shyne still even relevant?

i thought he was practicing kabala with madonna,trying to be a black hispanic jew or some shit???
Shyne was talking mad shit about GKMC and Schoolboy Q was straight clowning Shyne. Saying he was surprised Shyne had internet. LOL! Shyne saying his beats were wack and that the whole album was trash.

It was on twitter.

Props: WXS STOMP3R