Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont think he'll be that off. something like this in terms of weird

mac dre--------------kendrick-----------andre 3k--------------------------------------------------------lilwayne.

so its still a win

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
how long has he been around? 5 years tops? ok, maybe in that perspective its been awhile. but it seems like only a year or two he dropped section 80 and that was a quality release. if his new shit is gonna be filled with this new shit then i'm everything pre-M.A.A.D.

his last newest sicc track was cartoons n cereal. btw, where the video for that and where part 2?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
he was putting out mixtapes for a while as k-dot and that stuff was a lot more mainstream sounding than any of the mAAd city songs that have been released

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
maybe i am out of my element. to me adhd was his most mainstream sounding song an that track was what got me into the kid. all this faded talk and shit is mainstream to me. im fucekd up thoughg so fuck off

Jul 27, 2009
I've been a fan of almost everything Kendrick's been putting out, and imma keep supporting him as long as the music is dope.

also, on that Lady Gaga collab, that was just a rumor, they were saying that Kendrick made a song with Lady Gaga and Eminem was in it too. but Kendrick's said in a few interviews that on this album he's gonna be selfish, sayng that itll only be him.

Aug 19, 2012
I've been a fan of almost everything Kendrick's been putting out, and imma keep supporting him as long as the music is dope.

also, on that Lady Gaga collab, that was just a rumor, they were saying that Kendrick made a song with Lady Gaga and Eminem was in it too. but Kendrick's said in a few interviews that on this album he's gonna be selfish, sayng that itll only be him.
NOT A RUMOR SHE TWEETED IT

Apr 14, 2003
noticed the outfit too in the Swimming Pools vid.... like really? wit the jacket? but maybe he just wanted to look fresh for his first BIG video...i prolly would rock some fly shit too..