Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i remember when this guy was jay rocks lil prospect ..now hes the star of the label ...and will be mentioned with pac,big,em,jayz,nas, in ten years time

Apr 20, 2005
i remember when this guy was jay rocks lil prospect ..now hes the star of the label ...and will be mentioned with pac,big,em,jayz,nas, in ten years time
he has alot of work to do imo. he's great now but i see him droppin about 3 albums in 10 years unless master p brings back no limit and signs him

May 10, 2002
Nobody really checking for Slaughterhouse though... I dont see a strong buzz there. Still unbelievable to me that Crooked I doesn't drop a solo after 12 years... Not hating at all but is he really that scared it will flop that he won't drop it?

Kendrick Lamar's album will undersell what it should but will likely still be a classic.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
slaughterhouse wud need a single with drake niki minaj and justin bieber and one direction to even get close to gold lol ....Yelawolf fucked up he sudda had a lead single with like sum famous singer and eminem and milked the whole white rapper thing doubt yela will drop another shady album he pretty much failed..as will slaughterhouse ..ten years ago....at least 2x platinum

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
[video=youtube;y9kncHM9nFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9kncHM9nFk[/video]

Hoping Jay Rock wakes everyones game up with his next album.