Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
[video=youtube;4oYwf5y9DFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYwf5y9DFg&feature=colike[/video]

They made a video for literally my least favorite song on the whole album. It's not bad, but it's not good either in my opinion and the video is highly meh like most Top Dawg vids seem to be. They have a strong line-up and I think will continue to drop dope music overall but they really need to start fucking with better video directors.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
[video=youtube;4oYwf5y9DFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYwf5y9DFg&feature=colike[/video]

They made a video for literally my least favorite song on the whole album. It's not bad, but it's not good either in my opinion and the video is highly meh like most Top Dawg vids seem to be. They have a strong line-up and I think will continue to drop dope music overall but they really need to start fucking with better video directors.
the first Druggys Wit Hoes was way doper IMO, one of my favorites from Setbacks, while the second one was one of my least favorite from Habits and Contradictions
[video=youtube;WFbgRmkzU08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFbgRmkzU08[/video]

Jul 4, 2011
Just got back from the Schoolboy Q show at the Parish, Q puts on a LIVE ass show. The crowd went crazy when he donned a ski mask for "Nightmare on Figg" haha. Oh yeah, and Jacka was busy throwing kush blunts from the VIP area down to the crowd... lol. Hus was in the building too, they played some of his new shit. They even had some new bay rappers there like IamSu and Jay Ant... it was a dope show. The first two opening acts weren't that good though.

Sep 12, 2005
damn I wanted to go to this hella bad, but I got sick. The next chance to see Q will be at the 4/20 show with wiz/berner. I hope Q opens for Kendrick when he comes on the 27th though, that would be dope...not really trying to go to a wiz khalifa show.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and out of curiousity, who is Q to tyga? does anyone know the connection? saw a few songs of him going hard on 40 glocc back when GED was tygas lil group...and he said 'how tyga broke when im eating off his salary' i figured thats his brother or some shit cuz thats a blunt ass thing to say

i didnt really follow that whole shit 40 glocc is entertainment only to me

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
wikipedia:

In 2009 Hanley was involved in a short "beef" with fellow west-coast rapper 40 Glocc. Hanley released a diss track titled "Ezell (40 Glocc Killa)" where he questions 40 Glocc's gang-banging. Hanley has went on record as to why they were "beefing": "He made some false statements about my boy, Tyga, that's my little brother. He did a lot of fake stuff with Wayne, a lot of lies, rumors and childish shit that I really didn't like, and I really felt disrespected by this clown saying all this shit so I just had to like air it out". He went on to say "It's over with, I did what I did, I said what I said and I won't diss him no more, because it's obvious he ain't on my level...so why categorize myself with a loser?".[12] He released Gangsta & Soul his second mixtape on May 14, 2009, which included the diss track.