Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
dude is extremely hit or miss

i went back to his older music to check it out and alot of it was wack as fuck

so he must have stepped it up on this album

i havent got through it all yet, cuz some songs are just wack to me and i refuse to listen to the whole shit.

so far i like raymond 1969, oxy music and nightmare on figg

he must be kinda buzzin' in the industry tho cuz my girl put me up on him, before that i had no fucking idea who dude was.

im gonna have to listen to habits and contridictions in full before i comment on it fully

Jan 12, 2012
On the real take another listen.

Yes it is true school boy Q is coming into his own with Set Backs and Habits and Contradictions the nigga got the juice and can go far with Black Hippie and be harder and sharper then most wack asd groups today. The Nigga Be Gassing Real Niggas understand.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
[video=youtube;LGRHKwFHvNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGRHKwFHvNM[/video]

damn I didnt know asap ty beats produced this track

May 10, 2002
I tried but can't really get into his tracks.

Kendrick Lamar is an incredible talent and probably my favorite rapper now... Ab-Soul and Jay Rock are pretty cool too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dope song. Shit like this has me anticipating what Kendrick's next album is going to sound like. I think Kendrick is one of the best young rappers out and I liked the bulk of Section 80 but there were a few really bad songs on there.