Top 5 San Quinn Songs of all-time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
shock the party
northern california
highlight
look what ive done for them
ayo for yayo

no order and thats just the first 5 that came to mind. if I actually sat down and thought about it, it would probably a lil different. but there are so many quinn songs out there it would be hard to actually make a top 5

Dec 4, 2005
The songs that immediately pop into my head as my favorites are:
Real Gees(isolated in the game)
Come on in
Mob Style Music
Everything Quinn spit on Explosive Mode
Everything Quinn spit on Straight out the Lab
And just to throw one the new hits in there the Done Deal off the Rock

Apr 25, 2002
thats a tough one but good thread, 5 of my favorites (i dont know about his BEST)

1. highlight
2. northern california
3. now what
4. look what i've done for them
5. planet fillmoe

Feb 10, 2005
in no particular order and the first to come to mind....

come on in
bread
now or neva
extreme danger
Fillmoe 2000
and
everythin on "game tight", "explosive mode", "GLP family business"...matter of fact every GLP album Quinn came heated

May 29, 2002
bayboy said:
everythin on "game tight", "explosive mode", "GLP family business"...matter of fact every GLP album Quinn came heated
yeah, I agree, there is something about the intensity or something in his flow back in the GLP days. I just wish he could combine his flow back then with his creativity/production he has now

Feb 10, 2005
bayGIANTS said:
yeah, I agree, there is something about the intensity or something in his flow back in the GLP days. I just wish he could combine his flow back then with his creativity/production he has now
AMEN TO THAT!!!
Thats all ive been wishin for from the "new" Quinn...

Jul 1, 2002
1. center of attention
2. No glory
3. Some How, Some Way
4. Triumph
5. Playin by tha rules....but quinn got so many songs its hard 2 chose just 5 ...i got like 20 more i wnna post up

Dec 4, 2005
jordanh415 said:
Haha yeah Quinn does have hella tracks.....I think you could make 2 Quinn Greatest Hits albums and be highly satisfied

Yeah that would be tight. I think if Quinn got some of his songs that appeared on compilations like real geez from isolated in the game and some of his songs on other peoples albums and mixed it with songs off his albums it would be an unbelievable cd. He does have more songs than anybody i can think of except Pac. Quinn is a hard working artist. Gotta respect that.