TOP 5 BLOOD AND CRIP RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Young D said:
Shit homie on the 9'z its wasnt no trucin goin on nigga i was like 9years old back then and niggaz was still bustin on tha wetlo block to vermont. anyway I know niggaz in daygo that bang homie and if yo hood in o'side wit a grip of somoans from your hood that went to that El Camino High (from Warzone), yall is weinies shit i aint known no real black blood or rip gangs to put no asians(SDP) on they hood.
nigga you're a yungsta and you dont know shit about what baby kali talkin about. you was walkin' around still wet behind the ears when the truce started craccin' in the early 90's. you were 9 yrs old nigga, you probably knew about niggas bangin and shit but you didnt know what was really going on. and i know asian bloods and crips from blacc hoods that put it down

Nov 7, 2002
Young D,

You are speakin' of d.V.b. They are samoan and they have a few blaCC's, but they claim eastside, and they damn sure ain't no Warzone representativez. They just have turf in the district. I am from the Notorious Northside where them Villainz dwell. You keep speakin on that SDP chit, but I don't even know what that stands for and where they exist. Just keep pushin' your FLAME ENT. and spitt what you really know. Make money, and stop speakin' on what you don't know. The truce wuz some real bizness, but I agree, all cities weren't wit it. Oceanside was not part of the truce like that, but some people respect the bigger picture. I wuz in L.A. when both sides were ridin' the streetz to the parks and postin' up together. Lil' nigga, wit' bigg homiez and Cuzzin's doin' what they never thought would happen.

Young Deuzta626,

I know them 40's stay active and they got some serious b.G.'s puttin' the smash down. I've met a few niggaz from the L.A. faction. Didn't get to chopp it up too tough, but I got a fefe that fuCC's wit a rida outta tha set.

Nov 7, 2002
Now see...SouthSanDago iz knowin'. Yeah, they are not extinct. They just don't have that much to funk over right now. From what I peeped, they are linkin' up wit' d.V.b. tryin' to get at the Northside. They need to be concerned wit' them Insane's though. They lil' niggaz are startin' to ride again.

Feb 18, 2005
www.soundclick.com
MY BIG BROTHER R.I.P. 88 WAS FROM THE LANES AND I KNEW WHAT WAS GOIN DOWN NIGGAZ STOP BUSTIN ON EACH OTHER FOR A HOT ONE TO GIVE THE COPS SOME AND TRUE MOST OF THE WESTSIDE B-DOG TURFS TRUCED BUT NOT ING.FAMILIES, SWANS, 109stDLB's, VAN NESS GANGSTAS or 50 BRIMS(off 52nd & cimarron). I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT PARTNA YOU BETTA CHECK MY FILEZ. SHIT. AND I AINT SAYIN FUCK warzone or dVb or WHATEVER THE FUCK I GOT IN TO A LIL ALTERKATION 2 YEARS AGO WIT THIS NIGGA THAT WENT TO EL CAMINO HIGH WHEN I WENT TO THIS FOOTBALL GAME AND THE NIGGA WAS SAMOAN SAID HE WAS FROM WARZONE. SHIT THAT NIGGA WANTED TO FIGHT BECAUSE OF THE UGLY ASS BITCH HE WAS FUCKIN WIT. SHIT IF YOU STAY IN O'SIDE YOU KNOW TANISHA(SHORT FAT BLACK BITCH WIT THE SKIN DISEASE) THAT WENT TO EL CAMINO HIGH THE BITCH GRADUATED FROM 12th GRADE WHEN SHE WAS LIKE 19 TURNIN 20.

AND AS FAR AS YUKMOUTH GOES SHIT IM JUST PUT NIGGAZ ON THE LIST SHIT I SEEN NIGGAZ PUT JUELZ SANTANA CAMRON AND JIM JONES ON THEY LIST AND SHIT FO B DOGS AND I WAS LIKE SHIT LET ME PUT YUKMOUTH ON THE B DOG LIST

Nov 7, 2002
Young D,

I cheCC where your comin' from, but when I went to E.C. which wuz almost 10 years ago there wasn't no Samoans claimin' Warzone. But I don't give a two chit's about d.V.b., so you can keep disrespectin' them if you want to over the computer, but don't let that race stuff fool you. They get down for there's...but on a honest note all races have riders and there are CRIP and blood hoods that have more than just blaCC's. Most hoods that are located in a gumbo surrounding have that select few that aren't blaCC and putt it down for their turf.

May 2, 2002
Rip'z
Lynch
X-Raided
C-Bo
Hollow Tip
Luni Coleone
Killa Tay
Fat Tone
MC Eiht
Mr Doctor (Setrip'n Bloccstyle)
Rich the Factor

Dawg'z
B-Brazy
Big Wy
DJ Quik
Young Droop
Stone Kold

Dec 26, 2004
I liked this forum N see if it can keep going a lil longer. question to the Bloods N Crips.

What do yall think about Bloods N Crips (rappers) collabratin for a song? dont mind or hatin it?? if so, which iz the best collabo? if not, spit it.