TOP 5 ALBUMS OF 2017

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2017
In no particular order
G-herbo-humble beast
Mozzy-1 up top awk
Freddie gibbs-you only live twice
Future-if the best songs from both albums were on one album.

Not sure it would make my top but I was pretty impress by' JJ vill vol. 1
I liked the Nef the pharaoh and the SOBxRBE , and OMB peezy too. Still need to check out that my eiht, I've liked what I've heard, I was a little disappointed when I found out DJ premier didn't produce all the tracks. Not eager to check out the scarface as I found the first "deeply rooted" to be average, this coming from a major scarface fan.

Apr 4, 2015
I’ll have to give it a think... Got so many new albums this year that I really liked it’s difficult to say. But Kendrick will definitely make my top 5. JJ Based On Vill Story One was the biggest surprise to me this year. That truly was a comeback album, I didn’t think he had it in him anymore, the lyrics and storytelling is dope on this one.

Feb 14, 2004
Most Hated - YouTube

This king chollo album is super slept on

This is my favorite this year production is solid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V77Bo76wwCc&list=PLGvQ9ZBfzcnjYdUDa_mpBvLU7esE9MGY[/ame]

Have to give it up too lavish d 42 songs on 2 albums this year & the speak my mind video hit a mill a few months after his release

The Reece loc e.p. Is solid

Hollowtip had a great album as well

Foreign Money - YouTube

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2014
Most Hated - YouTube

This king chollo album is super slept on

Ghetto - YouTube

This is my favorite this year production is solid

Goin In - YouTube

Have to give it up too lavish d 42 songs on 2 albums this year & the speak my mind video hit a mill a few months after his release

King Lavish D - Man Slauder - YouTube

CML "SPEAK MY MIND - WHAT ELSE" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - YouTube

The Reece loc e.p. Is solid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHz2vBg1MMk

Hollowtip had a great album as well

Foreign Money - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6akEO5ZC8M
right on

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I have been way to busy to keep up with music thats been released. Been like that the past years. I like the new Big Krit and Brother Ali also released a solid album. Both are not from the bay but wathever. It's time for a new album of The Roots though. I still put How I Got Over on as 2nd favourite albums of all time after Illmatic. That album had a huge influence on my life as well as musical. Been years a dope album like that dropped

Apr 19, 2006
IN THIS ORDER

C-BO - THE PROBLEM

REECE LOC - STILL WIT DA RA RA

REECE LOC - MONEY OR MURDA EP

REECE LOC - LIVED WHAT YOU RAP ABOUT, VOL. 3

DA BOY ETERNAL - THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

BESIDES THE PEOPLE ON MY LIST NOBODY HAD A COMPETE SOLID ALBUM FROM INTRO TO OUTRO THAT STUCK OUT TO ME. ALOT OF ARTIST'S HAD SUPER BANGERS AND SOME NICE ONES HERE AND THERE BUT NOT AS A COMPLETE ALBUM. AND IM SURE IT LOOKS LIKE I ONLY LIKE AND LISTEN TO ONE STYLE OF MUSIC BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT I DO LISTEN TO ALOT OF DIFFERENT STYLE'S HAHA. BUT IT'S DEFINITELY MOB OVER EVERYTHING.:siccness:

Feb 23, 2014
IN THIS ORDER

C-BO - THE PROBLEM

REECE LOC - STILL WIT DA RA RA

REECE LOC - MONEY OR MURDA EP

REECE LOC - LIVED WHAT YOU RAP ABOUT, VOL. 3

DA BOY ETERNAL - THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

BESIDES THE PEOPLE ON MY LIST NOBODY HAD A COMPETE SOLID ALBUM FROM INTRO TO OUTRO THAT STUCK OUT TO ME. ALOT OF ARTIST'S HAD SUPER BANGERS AND SOME NICE ONES HERE AND THERE BUT NOT AS A COMPLETE ALBUM. AND IM SURE IT LOOKS LIKE I ONLY LIKE AND LISTEN TO ONE STYLE OF MUSIC BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT I DO LISTEN TO ALOT OF DIFFERENT STYLE'S HAHA. BUT IT'S DEFINITELY MOB OVER EVERYTHING.:siccness:
damnnnnnnnn !!! right on

Sep 3, 2002
I just listened to it a week or two ago, and I agree that album is crazy. He’s got a line that’s something like “the only time you get goosebumps is at a booksale’, I was feeling it. Vic Mensa autobiography is dope also

I don’t think I have a top 5 for 2017.

Apr 4, 2015
Out of Northern California:
1. Yukmouth - JJ Based On A Vill Story One
2. Keak Da Sneak - Withdrawl
3. C-Bo - The Problem
4. Mozzy - 1 Up Top Ahk
5. Yukmouth- JJ Based On A Vill Story Two

Overall:
1. Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
2. P.O.S - Chill Dummy
3. Le$ - Midnight Club