TOP 3 WEAKEST BAY RAP NAMES...TOP 3 BEST BAY RAP NAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
I like old school ass names
Dre Dog, B-Legit, Rally Ral, Fly Nate, E-Sick, Rappin' 4-Tay, C-Fresh, Cougnut, Tommy Gunn (T-Gunn) etc.
I saw a old school tape outta Oakland by a rapper named MC Twelve Gauge once, that's corny but dope at the same time.
I don't like those uninspired names some new rappers got, Ya Boy, shit like that...

Feb 23, 2006
theres too many! fuck 3...here some

best....
yukmouth
tech n9ne
dre dog
hitman(rip)
dubee
big lurch
lunasicc
brotha lynch hung

worst....
YA BOY!!!....I AGREE. SOUNDS LIKE IF YOUR TALKIN ABOUT SOMONE...LIKE ANOTHER PERSON....AND NOT ACTUALLY YA BOY---got spits though

HAHAHA.... SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV-E

Sep 30, 2005
MalcoM said:
THAT THREAD IS A USELESS,DUMB AS FUCK ONE ... JT the Bigga Figga, Celly Cell , Ant Diddidly Dog, Spice 1 worst rappers ??? come on now they released some fucking classics back in the mid-90's ... I even saw Chillee Powda mentioned ... If I was admin i'd close that thread down..:°
Another poster who didn't understand what the thread was about... one last time, it's not about worst rappers, it's about worst NAMES. NAMES. Get it? NOBODY SAID THE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED WERE THE WORST RAPPERS, THEY SAID THEY HAD THE WORST NAMES. THAT SIMPLE.

Feb 21, 2006
Meandme said:
Another poster who didn't understand what the thread was about... one last time, it's not about worst rappers, it's about worst NAMES. NAMES. Get it? NOBODY SAID THE PEOPLE YOU MENTIONED WERE THE WORST RAPPERS, THEY SAID THEY HAD THE WORST NAMES. THAT SIMPLE.

agree there is too many dumbasses read what the thread about is not that hard to read

Sep 30, 2005
MalcoM said:
well its not really clearly explained on the 1st post.
Names huh ? Anyways, it's even more stupid.
It's clearly explained in the fuckin thread title.
Do you people click on threads at random without even looking at the title to find out what they about and shit?