Top 3 songs off Feature Presentation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2007
J's On My Feet
Run Away (the break-up)
Smiling Faces
The Green Mile
Wipe That Sweat

And I would have to agree with L.D.S. on what he said. Nothing against the other artists on Strange, cuz they are all incredibly talented, but this is the best album to come out this year. Killer was good but could've easily been 1 GREAT cd. Word on the Streets was good too but just didn't have the same playback value on alot of the songs like this did. And so much hype was put for Vitiligo that is was kinda disapointing. I haven't gotten Grave Plott yet so I can't comment on that but Prozak was pretty damn good. FP is just killing them all.

Sep 17, 2003
Bunk Rock Bitch

Runaway (the Breakup)
Best Man
Good Friend
Letter to My Kids
Stop Jeffin'

Those would be the only ones off the whole CD that I listen to (in my favorite order). The others... sometimes I play them, but they mostly get skipped over. And damn, that song "Speed" was quite possibly more whack than the "Car Wash" track S&S had on Urban Legendz. I just hate it when a CD has to "grow" on you. Flames was hott, and B.L.E.V.E. was the shit, but FP is just so-so, IMO.

*Puts Word on tha Streets back in the CD player.....*

Feb 15, 2006
Smilin Faces
Bunk Rock Bitch
Js

I only skip two songs. And not surprisingly one of them was produced by Seven. I know you guys disagree, but I just don't feel his shit most of the time.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't care for Seven's production at all.

Jock it if you like it, but don't like it because it's there and associated with artists you jock.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"Fuck'em Girl"
"That Owl"
"Whip It"
"Playa Like Me"
"Let It Go"
"The Need"
"Running out of Time (Root)"
"Come Gangsta"
"Night and Day/T.E.C.H. Radio"
"It's What You Thinkin"
"Bout Ta' Bubble"
"Welcome to the Midwest"
Yeah Ya Can
Big Scoob
2 Piece
Fan Or Foe
Get Ya Head Right
Misery
Midwest Choppers
Crybaby
Blackboy
Paint A Dark Picture
Hope For A Higher Power
Poisonous
The Sexorcist (Infomercial)
Happy Ending
Last Words

He lost me after Everready, and then was hit or miss with Killer production.

His production on Word on the Streets was pretty good, but ehh, well I'm not going there.