top 3 kansas city albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
TECH N9NE :Anghellic
BOHN :STRAPPED FOR THE SEASON
COURT DOG :KANSAS CITY CHIEF

It was a hard decision because there is too many albums I heard and didn't hear. There is alot of great talent in KC.

Duece Out!

Aug 21, 2002
Checkthesig said:
he doesn't rap fast on enough tracks on anghellic in my opinion
Anghellic is better IMO, because the content is more real than the whole party/stripper atmosphere of AP.

Tech N9ne - Anghellic
57th - It's On Now (OG)
Tech N9ne - Calm Before The Storm

that Veteran Click is up there towards the top of my list aswell and the first Midwest Mafia.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Law said:
Grim ... Reese says you loco ... What's with it pimp?.. Been a minute... I'm almost all grown up and can buy alchol on my own

I aint seen Reese since he moved up out the complex to the house across the street, I seen the car other there I need to swing by there, is he still workin at Gaylons? I heard you were shacked up with some broad? I just kicked my bitch out a few months ago cuz she wasnt making enough money to pay the bills, gotta find me another broad that is clockin some cheeze, hit me up on the PM with Maurice's cell phone number, I aint got nohting but his house number, I know he got that dope ass $300 cell phone, that shit is phat

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
sleepin

T9-Anghellic

D.N.A - ??? (only cd they had, some of this siccest, most creative flows I've ever heard; if anybody can lace me on where to khop ... let me know)

7 miles (second album)

and of course rich is in there somewhere too

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Yeah that cell phone is no more... His house is 816 942 8770... Yeaah I been with my girl for a year... Ill come by and bring you some cds sometime... Later