Top 3-5 PS3 Exclusive Games..MGS4 excluded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
SOCOM: Confrontation (comes out in Sept.)

gunna be a classic

other than that..i only play MGS4 & GTA4...to me there aint to many good games out there..maybe COD4, but you prolly already own that

Dec 4, 2004
no way that shit will ever come out on XBOX....Socom is one of the reasons i bought a PS3...wait for that and uh....i cant really think of other exclusives.

Jan 18, 2006
no way that shit will ever come out on XBOX....Socom is one of the reasons i bought a PS3...wait for that and uh....i cant really think of other exclusives.
i co-sign also, that one game made the decision easy for me. Only only good one i can think of is uncharted thats an exclusive. If you like 3rd person shooters try that warhawk, its not the easiest game to learn and its an online only game but it looks amazing

Feb 10, 2006
i dont really like socom... im waiting for god of war 3

real socom players came from 1&2 ....those where the classics esp. 2 (online) its what got the playstation really into online gaming to what you see today on the ps3, 3 was nice...levels were dope, but this new socom will be a instant classic as its online only.....& they revampin everything

& i also agree god of war should be dope, havent had a chance to play a GOW yet, i aint into gaming like i once was but...but from wha i hear those games are all good

any socom, gta or mgs n im there (classics) games that never let you down

also im sorry you didnt get into socom, maybe you should check out the new one

socom beta (public) coming soon

Sep 28, 2002
Killzone 2
Uncharted
Socom
Gran turismo
God Of War
Final Fantasy (if you like that shit)
LittleBigPlanet
Tekken 6