Top 10 NW Artist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
OH YOU GOT THAT

-sIcKnEsS- said:
i've never heard that much North West rappers. so i'll just put the ones that i have heard.

Cool Nutz
G-Ism
Izayah
Maniac Lok
Mr. D.O.G.
Mac Money
Skuntdananna
Its Raining Dope
Aninize
Forensicc Records
No Good
Crafty
-------------
i'm pretty sure that there are more NW rappers that i've heard, but i just didn't remember them right now.

also, where can i get all of those other NW rappers that y'all named off. i've never heard of any of them and am interested in checking out their shit (NOTE: i can't down load any music from the internet, i can only buy from a store or web site, etc.)
IT'S RAININ DOPE BY WAYOUT RECORDS FEATURING YOUNG KRIME??AND AWALL......

Apr 25, 2002
-sIcKnEsS- said:
also, where can i get all of those other NW rappers that y'all named off. i've never heard of any of them and am interested in checking out their shit (NOTE: i can't down load any music from the internet, i can only buy from a store or web site, etc.) [/B]
I can hook you up with a promo from my boys Mo-X and Lil' G if you want. As far as where you can get NW cds, get at D-Sane on the slr board if you dont have any of their releases or Cool Nutz on the Jus Family board. Hit me up with what shit in particular your looking for.

Dec 2, 2002
Re: OH YOU GOT THAT

YOUNG KRIME said:

IT'S RAININ DOPE BY WAYOUT RECORDS FEATURING YOUNG KRIME??AND AWALL......
yup, thats it, Young Gangsta Dog and some other rappers. i heard that a few years ago and i liked a few tracks on there and i want another copy of it, but i cant find it. got any hook up's?

Dec 2, 2002
kaoz206 said:

I can hook you up with a promo from my boys Mo-X and Lil' G if you want. As far as where you can get NW cds, get at D-Sane on the slr board if you dont have any of their releases or Cool Nutz on the Jus Family board. Hit me up with what shit in particular your looking for.
i'm looking for anything possible. i got a full time job and will be able to pay for everything up front ;) anything that is worth spending money on and where i won't be disapointed with the album or just anything. :classic:

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Re: Re: OH YOU GOT THAT

-sIcKnEsS- said:

yup, thats it, Young Gangsta Dog and some other rappers. i heard that a few years ago and i liked a few tracks on there and i want another copy of it, but i cant find it. got any hook up's?
YEP www.wayoutrecords.com
ORDER IT THERE PEEEPS.........AND I'M *YOUNG KRIME*THE ONE WITH THE BLACK CAP ON BACKWARDS... ONE OF THEM OTHER RAPPERS YOU HEARD ON THERE.....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
-sIcKnEsS- said:
i've never heard that much North West rappers. so i'll just put the ones that i have heard.......

Mr. D.O.G.
Mac Money

also, where can i get all of those other NW rappers that y'all named off. i've never heard of any of them and am interested in checking out their shit (NOTE: i can't down load any music from the internet, i can only buy from a store or web site, etc.)
Look, Big Squeeze's album will be out on the 4th of February. Possibly, they may be in my hands by the 27th. Holla.
You can get that and any other title from Bow Wow Records via these locations:
www.bwr2000.com
www.cdbaby.com/macmoney
www.cdbaby.com/bigsqueeze (after the 4th)
www.cdbaby.com/mrdog2
Or you can get them from:
Music Galore * Sam Goody's * Goldmine * ARS * Famm * Hasting's * 2nd Ave. Records * and many many more.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Hilltop Hound said:
LOOK FOR YOUNG KRIME's ALBUM "PRODUCT OF DA GHETTO" IN MARCH 2003 CHECK IN AT www.felony.net ok, Big Squeeze's album will be out on the 4th of February. Possibly, they may be in my hands by the 27th. Holla.
You can get that and any other title from Bow Wow Records via these locations:
www.bwr2000.com
www.cdbaby.com/macmoney
www.cdbaby.com/bigsqueeze (after the 4th)
www.cdbaby.com/mrdog2
Or you can get them from:
Music Galore * Sam Goody's * Goldmine * ARS * Famm * Hasting's * 2nd Ave. Records * and many many more.

Oct 6, 2002
1. COOL NUTZ
2. BLEEK
3. MR.DOG
4. MANIAC LOK
5. CERTIFIED
6. SHAOLIN
7. BOSKO
8. J-ROD AND BIG WILSON WILL BE WHEN THE DA KITCHEN DROPS
IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT FLAVOR BECAUSE WE FROM DA DIRTY AND WILL WE BE PUTIN DOWN WITH SOME TOP NW ARTIST. THER IS A LOT OF CATS PUTIN DOWN IN THE NW, BUT THESE ARE THE ONES THAT PUT MAJOR INFLUENCE ON ME BEING THAT I REALLY NEVER LISTENED TO NW MUSIC, BUT ITS THE SAME EVERYWHERE ,IF YOU GOT GAME, YOU GOT GAME
P.S. BIG WILSON WILL BE RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE TOP LYRIST

Oct 6, 2002
TacomaAroma said:
jrod and bil wils of haters get ate by gators ?
id like to hear a track or two if you have one i never heard your music before. whens your next shit droppin?

YEA OUR CURRENT ALBUM IS ON CDBABY.COM/JROD OR JUST GO TO THE ARTISTS IN WA. WE ARE WORKING ON OUR NEXT ALBUM THAT WILL DROP EARLY SUMMER ,BUT IT WILL BLOW OUR CURRENT CD OUT DA WADA! I WILL BE POSTING SOME SAMPLES HERE IN A FEW WEEKS

Apr 25, 2002
^
J -ROD whats up with it? Did you get my e-mail about the beat cd? Still havent got anything yet, and were in need of beats for this album. Let me know man.

Oct 6, 2002
kaoz206 said:
^
J -ROD whats up with it? Did you get my e-mail about the beat cd? Still havent got anything yet, and were in need of beats for this album. Let me know man.
I will be in Seattle on this coming Sunday. I will bring the CD. I will e-mail you with my phone #, call me. I apologize, I don't understand why you didn't get the one I sent. I have to make another one, I had 16 tracks and got rid of 9. I am lacing another one right now.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
My top ten...

Here is my top ten in very particular order, WITH reasons, love to see what peoples thoughts are on this. Im loving this topic...

1. All rappers with egos fill in your name here _______.

2. Cool Nutz- I dont think I even need to justify this...the man is a freaking workhorse, we should all take notes from him on marketing, promoting, damn near all of it. AND...he GIVES LOVE BACK!! Something I can definately say some cats out here need to work on. Live show is dope too.

3. Mr. D-sane- I know he aint really an artist, but he has definately had his hand on alot of the big names out here in Seattle. Two words: ARTIST DEVELOPMENT. Something alot of non artists might take for granted, D is truly a master in the studio and will continue to add to his 5 already classic releases. Artists leave, and he keeps banging out hits...Need I say more?

4. Byrdie-I honestly think that this man is something special. Every once is a while you know you got one of those. Byrdie at some point will make his name a nationwide mainstay. Where most artist out of Seattle are going to be happy being in the SOURCE. I think Byrdie has the ability to someday be a coverboy for the mag....nuff said....and lets be honest, lyrically the only cats fucking with him (In my humble opinion) are Skunt, and Sleep of Oldominion.

5.Sleep of (Oldominion) - Lyrically one of the best I have ever heard. One of the most solid performers. And anyone who has heard him will say that the "flow is nice" haha...the dude is also hella good peoples..

6.Sonny Bonoho-Absoloute promotional genius.....Live shows is amazing too...What he lacks in product in stores as far as a full length album he more than makes up for with his now classic "Glitta" shows. Hes for the kids. im not saying any names, but I know of quite a few promoters/labels who would give their right arm to have this guy signed and locked, cuz he gonna be BIG.

7. Boom Bap- Holding down the underground real nice.....

8. Central Intelligence- Great group out of the underground in the NW...I really look up to these guys..big on their lyrical ability...and great live performers...

9. Sarkastik-(Sleeper Pick)...Man, people need to wake up to him..this guy is SICK SICK SICK...I was BEGGING D to let me get on a remix of his.....Hes incredible in the studio, dope live performer...and his voice will make him a mainstay in this NW community.

10. Unexpected Arrival- (yes myself, lol, but I feel as though my resume does warrant a spot on the list. Check the rap sheet:
*2002 Kube93fm Artist of the year award
*2002 Kube93fm Song of the year award
*"Take Control" #1 most requested song on Kube93fm for one week "Hot 7 @ 7" (Also 5 weeks at top 7)
*#1 Single on x104.5 just this last week. "If we try" received 75 spins, barely beating out heavyweights Jutsin Timberlake and Tupac.
*Two DIFFERENT singles on top song countdowns of 2002 on two DIFFERENT radio stations- (Take control #90 on KUBE, If we try #93 on x104.5)
*Opener for national artists like Mystikal, Jurassic 5, DJ Quik, & Ruff Ryder Jin
*One of the first, if not THE first unsigned indie rap artist to headline @ the Showbox (Coming up, feb 20th 2003..its gonna be HOT!!!)
*3 releases since 2001. Album, then maxi single, and new album just released all within a span of 15 months. Just trying to consistantly release product and stay relevant.
*And check out the Seattle Post Intelligencer from Friday:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/pop/104500_hotband17.shtml

Also, legends like Mix alot, and Source of Labor dont count, cuz to me this more or a "Right now" type list...

Whether or not people agree with my list, one thing is damn sure...the scene is growing and there is some hot shit in the NW....

One love

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
1. Wolf Ankle Willy
2. Lok Dogg The Bandit
3. Tony The Sheepherder
4. Gandolf the Master Of Lyrical Illusions
5. Lyrical Lenny The Grammatical Shapeshifter
6. Tiny Tim The Professor of Vocal Manipulation
7. Mindy B Dope