Top 10 Nor Cal G-Rap artists from the 90's that are still active

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
1) E-40 2) B-Legit 3) C-Bo 4) Brotha Lynch Hung 5) X-Raided 6) Cellski 7) Spice-1 8) Hollow Tip 9) Dubee 10) Yukmouth. My runner up's are: Mac Mall and Andre Nikatina. Too Short I do not consider a Gangster Rapper, he is more Pimp/Player style and I respect what Messy Marv did in the past, but Fuck that crackhead now. This is my personal list and I have lived in Northern California my whole life. Feel free to post your lists to compare.

Feb 1, 2018
yo, you gonna have to put me up on some Chunk when I get home. I got two twelves in the trunk ready for the slap
Fa sho. ‘Marked for Death’ is the album to hear. Also, ‘Chunk II: Still the Menace’ definitely got some of that old school EPA flow on it.

I put this one up when that ‘what are you listening to’ thread first got started:
I wanna hear his new shit. I’m so caught up in not fuckin with the new music that sometimes I don’t even give it a chance.

Props: dalycity650
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Fa sho. ‘Marked for Death’ is the album to hear. Also, ‘Chunk II: Still the Menace’ definitely got some of that old school EPA flow on it.

I put this one up when that ‘what are you listening to’ thread first got started:
I wanna hear his new shit. I’m so caught up in not fuckin with the new music that sometimes I don’t even give it a chance.
Chunk came out with a album in 2009 called: Still Breakin' em off - 16 solid tracks with features from: C-BO - T-Nutty - Marvaless - messy marv and more. I remember Bumping this album in the car when it first came out and it was good. This cd is in storage with the rest of my collection and it is now a collectors item, Amazon has it for $40.00. I do not know if Chunk still Raps anymore, I have not heard anything new from him in years.

Props: BIG CHUNK