TOOP-BRO AND THE SEA! (TODAYS FISHING STORY)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn we kicked the oceans ass!we went to malibu and fished off the rocks into the surf.we came up like a mutherfucker.i caught my 5 (the limit) for surf perch and i retired and my bro had 4 and one more to go.i let him take my spot,and whuta ya know he catches a BIG ASS PERCH.each of the fish are about the size of a LARGE hand they don't get that big but the last one was the catch of the day it's HUGE!

me and my bro each lost one big one and i got to keep one big one myself.so me and him got two big ones.

it was cool a sunny day in southern cali out in malibu water was blueish green with at least 10 wild dolphines passing by.

i caught a fish as soon as i threw in my bait in the begining of the day and it got caught in the rocks with a fish on it.so my bro goes down to the bottom and the waves kept pounding him his whole body was soked.

he was mad at me but we got the fish in the end and my line back.he's happy now though cause we got away with our limit even though we were doing sum illegal shit for bait.

secret bait gets them everytime.all the conditions have to be just right for the fish but with this wonder bait it makes it all the more easier.

we're just chillen at our isolated spot with no one around but passerbyes that wanna look at the view and see the dolphins.

shit was TIGHT!

Apr 25, 2002
thanks.we went again today this time my brother was catching all the fish.i caught three and threw one back.he caught eight and another HUGE one.

Apr 25, 2002
mrmafiosa another frontin ass wannabe?awww daddy never spent time with you?never took you on a fishing trip?put you in the bushes and took a picture and acted like it was disney land!?

Mar 13, 2003
shut the fuck up tooper you bitch. nobody wants to hear about your faggot ass fishing stories.

catch fish. cook it. eat it. wow you just wasted probably 3 hours of your life talking about it.

Apr 25, 2002
i know i had a good time all day instead of talkin shit on the net (everyday of your waking pitifull life).get a life you fuckin parisite!you fucking nerd!