Too Short & The Pack on MTV Super Sweet 16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
i have no idea when it's gonna air, but the party was on Saturday in SF

i know someone that went and they said it was weak

but yea, Too Short & The Pack performed.....the kid got black diamonds and some car, idk

thats pretty dope, even though they already been on tv and theres plenty of other bay cats that could use dat air time

Mar 8, 2007
that other girl from SF seemed pretty cool , but i do think that the show gives other girls a false sense of reality...

Hey but if they got Bay Artists on there, thats alot of promo for them... they play f*cking reruns allllllll f*cking day!!

Dec 17, 2005
yeah, and all you really need for success is to make young girls scream, so if they see young girls screaming for them in the bay then they will begin screaming for them all around the nation and before you know it the bay will be back!!!! Girls all around the world will be screaming for the pack with their hoods on that aren't even connected to a sweatrshirt!

Aug 24, 2006
jabooli...u gotta make a new banner... worst player in the history of the 49ers

do you mean kwame harris?

he might as well not even BE on the o-line... anyways,,

they film a bunch of sweet 16s, but dont use all of them, so theres no guarantee this will air.

Dec 17, 2005
my sisters best friend tried out to be one of the dancers on this sweet sixteen, and she said they were hella square. They told her "Your a good dancer but your too 'Bay Area' for us, were not looking for hyphy dancers" she said it was for some dude named DJ Tillman.

And yes that is Svetlana in my sig.

And yes I do hate Kwame Harris, but he does not have the same hatred I have towards Mike Dunleavy Jr because he did not attempt to steal 45 million dollars from the 49ers over 5 years by simply going into the game and only being good at 2 things sucking dick and flopping. I beleive the niners are smart enough to not resign him for a rediculous amount of money. I can die a happy man knowing Mike Dunleavy Jr is no longer going to leach off of the warriors.

Dec 1, 2004
jabooli said:
my sisters best friend tried out to be one of the dancers on this sweet sixteen, and she said they were hella square. They told her "Your a good dancer but your too 'Bay Area' for us, were not looking for hyphy dancers" she said it was for some dude named DJ Tillman.

And yes that is Svetlana in my sig.

And yes I do hate Kwame Harris, but he does not have the same hatred I have towards Mike Dunleavy Jr because he did not attempt to steal 45 million dollars from the 49ers over 5 years by simply going into the game and only being good at 2 things sucking dick and flopping. I beleive the niners are smart enough to not resign him for a rediculous amount of money. I can die a happy man knowing Mike Dunleavy Jr is no longer going to leach off of the warriors.
wow...i thought i was one of the only ones who hated the shyt out of kwame harris! i wanted him gone for like 2+ yrs already! 86 him and there wont be as much false starts and sacks, bet on it! AND frank gore's hittin for 2000+