TOO SHORT OR E-40???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
I KNOW TOO SHORT'S UPCOMING ALBUM GOT THE STREETS BUZZING WIT BLOW THE WHISTLE, THE LIL JON PRODUCED SONG WIT RICK ROSS AND PIMP C, AND NOW THE SONG BOUNCE WIT SNOOP OUT ON THE NET. WIT REALLY NO OTHER HUGE PROMOTION LIKE 40.....DOES TOO SHORT OUT SELL E-40??? NOT TRYING TO CAUSE ANY FRICTION CUZ THEYRE BOTH FROM THE BAY AND ARE GODFATHERS OF THE BAY.....JUST CURIOUS WHAT PEOPLE THINK.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
short will cuz he aint doin EVERYTHING dre was....lol

shorts stil respected in the streets.....an short still pays respect to dre....unlike 40

ima drunk so ya, this is a rant.....

WARNING

ima go wit short on this

May 29, 2002
drunkinfool said:
an short still pays respect to dre....unlike 40
puttin RIP mac dre on the end of tell me when to go, given credit to dre every chance he gets on tv, and his verse on I wear my stunna glasses at night arent payin respects to dre? if anything 40 has paid more respect to dre than anyone else IMO. I cant even really remember a time when short said anything about dre.

i swear, some people just can never be satisfied when someone is doing it big

Apr 28, 2006
too short......... come on the man has so many classic albums its not even funny although i have to say all the cds he made in the bay were better than when he went to atlanta. everything to 96 was a classic

Jan 12, 2006
bayGIANTS said:
puttin RIP mac dre on the end of tell me when to go, given credit to dre every chance he gets on tv, and his verse on I wear my stunna glasses at night arent payin respects to dre? if anything 40 has paid more respect to dre than anyone else IMO. I cant even really remember a time when short said anything about dre.

i swear, some people just can never be satisfied when someone is doing it big

shit he better of put dre in the video the least e-40 could do. fucken using all of dre's shit for the song. Thizz Face, Ghost riding, stunna shades.

R.I.P MAC Muthafuckin D-R-E!!!!! Gone But Never Forgotten

MAC DRE THE REAL KING OF VALLEJO!!! DONT GET IT TWISTED!

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
shorts cd "pimpin incoroprated" is classic imo. even though he had southern beats on that shit its still a banger. shorts new shit "blow the whistle" is gonna be a classic as well. who cares if he got grey goatee hairs and is 40 years old? fool still gonna be rappin when he 50 years old

e40 still droppin classics even up to this day. ima go on record and say "ghetto report card" is classic. btw i thought these 2 legends were supposed to do a cd together. it was gonna be called "the history channel" if i remember correctly. cd was supposed to drop in 2000 or 2001

Sep 17, 2002
THIS THREAD WAS NOT INTENDED FOR COMPETITION BETWEEN BOTH OF THE ARTISTS OR WHO MEANS MORE TO THE BAY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. LIKE I SAID BOTH ARE GODFATHERS TO THE BAY, BUT WHO IS GONNA SELL MORE?? DOES TOO SHORT OUTSELL E-40 CONSIDERING ALL THE PROMOTION THAT WAS BEHIND 40??