Too Short On VH1 Tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
Too short is gonna be featured on Miss Rap Supreme, Kickin a 16 talkin shit to all them bitches on the show.. hahah check it out tonight i think at 9 or 10

May 31, 2006
that is the worst rap show on tv them bitches wack as fuck the show so fucking boring its a shame
I think that shit is comedy cuz those bitches really think theyre hella clean.. hahah I cant lie tho I'd fa sho bust a fat one right in the non blinking eye of the chick who stays wit her shades on hahaha

Mar 30, 2006
I lost respect for MC Search on the white rapper show when he chose the dude with the grill...oh well I wasn't even impressed with him as a rapper...Only props I give him is when he help put Nas on the map...

Feb 8, 2003
Its bout time for short dogg to hang it up as a active rapper, He looking like a grandfather now with all the grey hair so is MC Search. Just like Pac said niggas looking like Larry Holmes all flabby and shit, well in they case niggas looking like George clinton beards all grey and shit

May 5, 2005
Its bout time for short dogg to hang it up as a active rapper, He looking like a grandfather now with all the grey hair so is MC Search. Just like Pac said niggas looking like Larry Holmes all flabby and shit, well in they case niggas looking like George clinton beards all grey and shit
Young ass mothafuckas make the dumbest comments. So because you get old you're supposed to stop rapping? It's the young cats who are garbage today. What you want a cute rapper with a 6 pack? The fuck you care about how old they are and how flabby they are. By the way you got the Pac line WRONG.

Mar 30, 2006
Young ass mothafuckas make the dumbest comments. So because you get old you're supposed to stop rapping? It's the young cats who are garbage today. What you want a cute rapper with a 6 pack? The fuck you care about how old they are and how flabby they are. By the way you got the Pac line WRONG.
Fasho man, youngsta's need to take notes on how he iz able to sustain his longevevity in the game...His first album is called "Don't Stop Rappin"...Go figure...

Feb 8, 2003
Youngster my azz Im 28 years old, AN di wasnt qouting the pac line word for word i was just using the idea. Get off Todd's dick his time is up.