too short/nickatina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
who was at the too short/nickatina concert last night. the shit was pretty tight but too short didnt get there til like 12am. that shit really pissed me off, i was too tired to even hear that fool by the time he got there.

Dec 21, 2002
FUCC MAYNE I LIVE OUT IN CALI. I AIN'T BE OUT IN DAYZ. ENEWAYZ WHUT UP? HOW DID IT GO WERE THE INFO. SHIT THATZ A CRAZY DUO.NOT SUM SHIT I'D COME UP WITH.. BUT THAZ TIGHT *YOU GOT SUM CRAZY BEATS WIT COCANIE RAPS*(KING NICKY)* THEN YOU GOT YOU LAID BACK BEATS PIMP RHYMNS ($HORT DOG)* SO IT SOUND COO.

B

Bosko

The show was off the hook. Cool Nutz and Maniac did the whole NW tour with them. The shows were in Eureka CA, Medford OR, and Portland OR. They were all of the hook, and Jus Family held it down. Mr. D.O.G, Potluck, GOTM, and Brotha Luv were also on some of the shows as well.

Dec 21, 2002
GOOD LOOKING OUT MAYNE. AYO *BOSKO* AIN'T REALLY HEARD SHIT FROM THE NW.BUT FUCC MAYNE BESIDEZ GHETO LINE, LUNI COLEONE AND SUM OTHER FOLKZ. THE NEW SHIT IZ GARBAGE.AIN'T NOTHING LIKE 94-97. IN THE BAY IT WUZ UNTOCHABLE ENEWAYZ I WUZ WONDERING IF THER ENEWAY YA'LL CAN HOOK UP A SAMPLE MAYBE ADUIO. WANT TO HEAR SUM SHIT BE 4 I PURCHASE IT ESPICALLY ONLINE* NAWAMSAYING. JUSS WANT TO WHUT OTHER RAP STYLES THEY HAVE OUT THERE.

B

Bosko

^^^ You can go to our mp3 sites and check some shit out. The sites are

mp3.com/cool_nutz
mp3.com/maniac_lok
mp3.com/d_b_a_

listen to some shit, and tell us what you think.