TOO SHORT MIGHT SIGN WITH THA ROW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Are you fuckin serious?? that would make a good team. i never imagined $hort signing to Tha Row but I like the sounds of it

Apr 26, 2002
SUge cant fuck wit

Suge and short will only work if suge respects short... I dont really think suge scare nobody fro the bay from what I can tell... maybe us bay cats just dont give a fuck like he do... but suge tryna fuck wit short on some intimidation shit.. i would hope short wouldnt poodle out... he still king of the YAY

T

thug_proppa

short and tha row dont mix. tha row have lyracist not people that make money just cause they have been around forever. suge also is trying to sign c-bo from what ive heard. and tha row down with some regime shit now that would be tight. but short na that aint a good move. tha row said they were done with old washed up rappers. plus if tha row down with some c-bo regime type shit they definetly aint getting with short.

Apr 25, 2002
i will believe this when i see it, sounds like a big bunch of bullshit to me... why would too short want to do this in the first place, none of the rappers on the row even come close to fitting too short's style... this is ridiculus

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ i gotta agree with you. but I don't see why Suge wouldn't sign Short just because his label has a different style. he's gonna try and add most diversity to Tha Row.

May 5, 2002
I tend not to belive anything i hear on the internet or on here regarding shit like this...if i saw the actual interview i might belive it but even then i dunno. Seems like the row keeps talking bout signing all these cats but aint really doing nonthing, ive heard some of that crooke i album though and its pure heat , i defintally think the row will come back again cause suge is good buisness man and he dosent get enough credit for that i think cause of his image....but tooshort on the row i dont see that happening, dosent too short own his own label or did that fold ?

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO!!!!!!!! I think this is the stupidest shit I have read yet!

Too $hort dont need no fuckin row........$horty could probally buy the row, fuck signin with em

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Ok..seriously..."I think" the row is finished...(got people tellin me differrent but hey..this is my opinion) and it would make me buy the album just 2 see how it came out....The only independent labels I think are doing things is Aftermath and Shady Records....or could it be that cause i'm a Eminem Fan ..Hmmmmm