Too Short Announces "Respect The Pimpin'" EP For December 14th (VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nima

Sicc OG
Jul 20, 2002
www.empiredistribution.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCqUYR92_Y4

For almost three decades, Too Short has been consistently pumping out hit records. Trying to pinpoint one single highlight out of his whole career is impossible - there are far too many milestones, too many classic moments, too many influential moves the man has made throughout his time in the music industry.

One thing that can be said about Too Short, however, is that while staying true to his style regardless, he's always known to move with the times. In early 2010, Short Dog entered the digital era by releasing his first digital-only album "Still Blowin'" through EMPIRE Distribution and was happy with the release. "I plan on doing more digital-only releases, just because it's the same effect as a mixtape. You can put some songs out there, see which ones get the most responses and get a better feel for your audience. Plus, how easy is clicking a button and then you get a check?" Short explains.

So on December 14th, once again teaming up with EMPIRE Distribution, Too Short will be releasing a digital EP entitled "Respect The Pimpin'". The 6-track EP boasts collaborations with long-time friends Jazze Pha and Richie Rich, as well as a song with Snoop Dogg, "Bitch I'm A Pimp', which will be released to websites and blogs beforehand as a teaser for the EP. When asked why he chose to release an EP instead of a LP, Short had a simple explanation:

"There are no rules in the digital age - it's whatever you can think of. I don't feel like I have to make albums. I can make songs, I can make EP's, it can be a 5-song release, it can be 2 songs. As I make the music and I feel like it's something I wanna put out there - then I'm gonna put it out there!"

There's nothing left to do but to "Respect The Pimpin'" - on iTunes and all digital retailers on December 14th.

Tracklisting:

1. Bitch I'm a Pimp
2. Respect the Pimpin ft. Snoop Dogg, Silk-E, Elijah Baker
3. That's Not Your Bitch ft. Jazze Pha
4. Get Ya Money
5. Ya'll Ready ft. Mac Minister, Richie Rich
6. Bitches Need Love Too ft. Jazzy Pha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCqUYR92_Y4