Too human

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
anybody played this shit ? didnt see a thread

it aint too bad but the main story is short
I havent, but it got a lot of bad reviews and they're starting to pile up in the used sections at Gamestops. Saw 4 used Force Unleashed already at one store the other day. If a recent game has multiple used copies already..it sucks. haha.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
too repetitve,gets boring real fast. Not enough rpg elements to keep me interested. Co-op is fun though

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It has a very confusing user interface. your character starts off at level one. By the time I reached level 15, I realized how to use the interface to my advantage. I LOVE THE GAME, but it does have some shitty elements. The user interface is very complex, but worth playing just to learn how to use properly. The lack of a free roam camera does occasionally mean that yyou die before you successfully turn around to kill the guys behind you.

You have five different character classes that are all completely different and your characters behave, level up, acquire weapons & abilities very differently.

It's worth renting to play for the sheer volume of deaths you can cause with a grenade launcher, and the air melee combo's you can rack up if you apply your hard earned ability points to the right abilities.