Too $hort on MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KNw

Sicc OG
Jan 17, 2003
I don't know if this has been posted. Was just watching MTV and Too $hort was on there giving Kendra (one of Hef's girlfriends) some lessons on how to rap. Shit was funny. She couldn't rap for shit on the stage. DMC was a judge and he said she should be a video girl or a dancer instead. The show was called Celebrity Rap Superstar.

Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
Yup, here she is:

From Stash Magazine Issue #01 2007
Hef’s hoes were seen going dumb. No, it’s not a blonde joke – okay it is! In an episode of “The Girls Next Door,” on the E! Channel, Kendra (the sporty one, I think she is the cutest, but I think Holly is fine, and Bridget is well... aiiiight) wakes everyone up and asks them if they want to see her ghostride her whip and of course the other two beeizes follow in excitement. Bridget and Holly walk along the sidewalk as Kendra goes “blonde dummy” with her Escalade on 23’s probably bumping an E-40 slapper (One of her favorites according to her Myspace). The gangsta bandana justified her gangsta-ness as she attempted to ebonically direct traffic around Kendra’s whip.
“It’s a Bay Area gangsta thing,” Bridget said as if she knew what the fuck was up.