Too $hort & 75 Girls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
I was listening to that old 80s Too $hort tracks recently (the best of album by Too $hort with his 75 Girls recordings - The Player Years now reissued as It's About Time) and I think that's some of the best shit he ever recorded. I love those old school beats.

Is someone of you own some old 75 Girls tapes or vinyl? Who else where on this label? Someone knows? How are those tapes? Is there anything on there which is not on the CD?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Definatley pick up that Life Is "Life and Times of Todd Shaw DVD. There are a few more label mates that had tapes out on 75 Girls but $hort was not featured on them. There are a couple of songs that didnt make the CD (b-sides to 12" singles) I vave these if intertested. I may also have an extra D'Love Rollin Tape if you interested. Here is the other label mates I know of:

Too Short - Girl/Shortrapp 12" (75 Girls Records)
Too Short - Girl/Whip It 12" (75 Girls Records)
Too Short - Playboy Short/Dont Stop Rappin 12" (75 Girls Records)
Too Short - Players 12" (75 Girls Records)

Too Short - Dont Stop Rappin (75 Girls Records)
Too Short - Players (75 Girls Records)
Too Short - Raw, Uncut and X-Rated (75 Girls Records)
Too Short - Greatest Hits (75 Girls Records)

D'love - Rollin (75 Girls Records)

Kimmie Fresh - The Real Freaky Tales (75 Girls Records)

Casidine - Man Handler (75 Girls Records)

BP Posse - Kickin it in Babylon (75 Girls Records)

Hollywood (75 Girls Records)

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
D...Nice, yup I have everything I just listed. I hope those are all the 75 Girls releases, anyone see anything im missing?

May 19, 2002
Speakin of Too Short, that new single I hear every damn day on 98.7, is nothin but HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT. The song with Lil John, that shit was sick as fuck.

Jul 4, 2002
Pimperoni said:
Check out the DVD "The Live and Times of Todd Shaw"

I've got em' all on CDR...
I would buy the DVD if I could. I live in Germany and I'm still figuring out where I can order it.

I saw the trailer a few days ago. All I can say about it is it looks like D'Wayne Wiggins put together a high quality documentary. Unlike other rap documentarys which are more on a low quality level.

May 10, 2002
r8r said:
D'love - Rollin (75 Girls Records)
Kimmie Fresh - The Real Freaky Tales (75 Girls Records)
Casidine - Man Handler (75 Girls Records)
BP Posse - Kickin it in Babylon (75 Girls Records)
Hollywood (75 Girls Records)
how are all of these tapes?

can you post up some pictures?
:cool:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
invasion of the flat booty bitches(og), bitch sucks dick, and blow job betty(og) are some of the best songs EVER recorded, if you can bump these, and not feel like your game is a lil tighter, there is somthing wrong with you!

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Kimmie Fresh and the Pople! - The real freaky tales The girls story

The real freaky tales the girls story
I love my microphone
Don't let that be the reason
The crowd be loving me
The real freaky tales the girls story (Instrumental)
Tear the roof off
Ad libs

Apr 22, 2005
anybody got Too $horts "I dont trip"? They showed the video for it on Dostortion 2 Static a couple of weeks ago,that shit was hard.I agree all his earlier stuff,them beats is STILL hard.